Taylor going downhill!

Sky sports app have a ill video of Chris Taylor and 2 other Bstard Rovers players trying to score direct from a corner. Two of them score 3 (goal first attempt with left foot and second attempt with right). The other scores 36.

I'll not spoil it by telling you which one failed miserably.......

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never understood the hype aside from the playoff year under shez which was his best to date imo.

Rather have the current trio of monty, dayts and sidney

just because he is an oldham fan doesn't make him a god or a 'yes he must come back' player as many seem to view him as.

Anyway, good luck to him but for me personally, no - i'd have Baxter back before him

Edited by shefflatic

never understood the hype aside from the playoff year under shez which was his best to date imo.

just because he is an oldham fan doesn't make him a god or a 'yes he must come back' player as many seem to view him as.

Anyway, good luck to him but for me personally, no - i'd have Baxter back before him

Not this again.

He couldn't pass, he whimped out of tackles, he was wasteful, injury prone, he had a :censored: taste in cars and he's a ginger.

However, he ran at defenders, occasionally he ran past defenders, he could create chances out of nothing, he scored one of the best goals I've seen Oldham score (first game of 2008/9 v Millwall) and yes I would let him shag my wife (if I had one).

I will always love (if that's the right word when talking about another bloke) CT for his injury time header in off the inside of the post that won us the game at Millwall. The silence that descended on three sides of the ground was deafening. To see that load of <insert own description of Millwall fans> struck dumb was something I will never forget.

I will always love (if that's the right word when talking about another bloke) CT for his injury time header in off the inside of the post that won us the game at Millwall. The silence that descended on three sides of the ground was deafening. To see that load of <insert own description of Millwall fans> struck dumb was something I will never forget.

Me too. Was there to enjoy that, although I was exceedingly drunk at the time. It being my 40th birthday. I don't remember much past 5pm.

Me too. Was there to enjoy that, although I was exceedingly drunk at the time. It being my 40th birthday. I don't remember much past 5pm.

And wasn't South Bermondsey station quiet. It was on the train too. It was bloody noisy when we got off at London Bridge though.

Watching SSN that day, it popped up on their vidiprinter and there was a slight pause, then I just went absolutely :censored:ing mental. I'd love CT back because I feel that Johnson would get the best out of him tbh

He couldn't pass, he whimped out of tackles, he was wasteful, injury prone, he had a :censored: taste in cars and he's a ginger.

However, he ran at defenders, occasionally he ran past defenders, he could create chances out of nothing, he scored one of the best goals I've seen Oldham score (first game of 2008/9 v Millwall) and yes I would let him shag my wife (if I had one).

I'm loving the celebrations at the end, forgot how good that game actually was.

Special mention goes to Gregan for bollocking Hazell after that amazing own goal.

I'm loving the celebrations at the end, forgot how good that game actually was.

Special mention goes to Gregan for bollocking Hazell after that amazing own goal.

Great game, made all the sweeter by having my Millwall supporting friend over for the weekend. Ill never forget his face when we met him outside the Rocky after the game.

Gutted.

Ha.

Is there even a debate to be had here? He's proved in his stay at Millwall that he is Championship level. Blackburn clearly think so; offering him a deal too.

Yet some wouldnt have him back, to play for the current 17th best side in League One?

He would walk back into this side, if he was stupid enough to come back. An if he did, he'd again be one of the best players in the division.

Never understood the knocking of yet another home grown youngster. Must be his hair colour...

I'd have him back in a heartbeat - don't know what you've got til it's gone. Every time I have seen highlights or a live game if him at Millwall or Blackburn he's one of the best players on the park - same with another one who was written off as :censored:........Adeyemi at Brum

He's a United fan.

Candidate for funniest post of the year.

And wasn't South Bermondsey station quiet. It was on the train too. It was bloody noisy when we got off at London Bridge though.

Awesome feeling when we all stepped off at London Bridge and started singing. There was probably just as many Millwall fans there than on the platform at South Bermondsey but for some reason it just felt safe again, back in civilisation. Good times!

My only problem with Adeyemi was his ability to disappear, not uncommon in one so young when he often found himself without a leader nearby.

Clearly had ability and stepped up to make a difference for Brentford, who are missing him.

As for Taylor, wish he'd never left.

Ha.

Is there even a debate to be had here? He's proved in his stay at Millwall that he is Championship level. Blackburn clearly think so; offering him a deal too.

Yet some wouldnt have him back, to play for the current 17th best side in League One?

He would walk back into this side, if he was stupid enough to come back. An if he did, he'd again be one of the best players in the division.

Never understood the knocking of yet another home grown youngster. Must be his hair colour...

I applaud this post...