MK Dons match postponed

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh FFS!

Not amused at this. I end up working most Tuesday nights, so its almost certain i'll be losing another game off my ST, with a Sat to Tues change.

I dont fully see the logic of creating a fixture pile-up when it was pretty unessessary - its not like there was any realistic chance Jokits was going to get a game for us in particular, and Millar and Winchester are only bench / wider squad at present.

Hope this doesn't backfire on us...

Oh FFS!

Not amused at this. I end up working most Tuesday nights, so its almost certain i'll be losing another game off my ST, with a Sat to Tues change.

I dont fully see the logic of creating a fixture pile-up when it was pretty unessessary - its not like there was any realistic chance Jokits was going to get a game for us in particular, and Millar and Winchester are only bench / wider squad at present.

Hope this doesn't backfire on us...

Agreed, and let there be no moaning from the club about injuries due to a fixture pile up.

I'm more concerned with what the lay off will mean for the Prediction League. Who will come strongest from the enforced break?

The run to Christmas will be very competitive now. The international break will give us the chance to get in shape with some friendly predictions whilst the pressure's off. Personally I'm going for some warm weather predicting in the shape of Mexico v New Zealand and Jamaica v Trinidad & Tobago.

• 3 weeks later...