The Latics related tweeters thread

I don't know if this thread about Latics tweeters will catch on, but here's one for starters;

@David__Fraser Sorry David but that is it mate for me. At least the club is in good hands and with someone who is building for the future.

Edited by BP1960

He seems to have multiple account.

Which one, if any, is real?

I suppose on Twitter we don't know if any well known person is real, however it does tie in with SCs comments.

Any more other interesting Latics related tweets anyone?... if so post a copy on here, our comments might make good reading too.

Edited by BP1960

This is how the tweet carried on:

1. Marwan Koukash @drmarwanK 4h
  2. Would like to wish OAFC all the very best for the future and with their current plans
  1. 12:24 PM - 19 Nov 13 · Details
  2. @drmarwanK @Matt_Chambers_ speaking as an Oldham it's a shame a deal couldn't be agreed

Marwan Koukash @drmarwanK 3h

@ptoafc83 @Matt_Chambers_ mate, you still have a good chairman with a vision. Need to get behind him

Retweeted by Matt Chambers

That has to be the worst attempt at trying to pass themselves of as someone else that I have ever seen.

Mate? Good grief.

Burglary at OAFC between 1700 20/11-0945 21/11.Offenders break into 4 kiosks and steal £850 worth of confectionary. Any info call 101.

I know I shouldn;t, but I will.

Perhaps, they should contact LaticsGary... Clear Motive.... * He's been blamed for other things this week already.

*I am very much joking, please do not retweet on twitter etc

45]

ccd6a098378d540931e6c5d1fc18e91f_normal.Daniel Gosset@DanielGosset

Enjoyed my 3 month loan at @stockportcounty would like to wish them all the best for the rest of the season

He's done really well for them according to a County fan at work.

IMO, i think the next stage in young Danny's development would be for another loan move in the new year - to a Skrill Premier side if poss. Up a level again from this 1st loan move; but again - gives him development and experience of the "real game" away from the pressure of BP and would be more benifical than reserve fixtures here.

I think he should stay in the group from now until new year, so he can show what he's learned in training and spend time with the squad - but IMO, anothet loan move for 2014 should be looked at for him.

He's done really well for them according to a County fan at work.

IMO, i think the next stage in young Danny's development would be for another loan move in the new year - to a Skrill Premier side if poss. Up a level again from this 1st loan move; but again - gives him development and experience of the "real game" away from the pressure of BP and would be more benifical than reserve fixtures here.

I think he should stay in the group from now until new year, so he can show what he's learned in training and spend time with the squad - but IMO, anothet loan move for 2014 should be looked at for him.

I'd agree with this, except that due to Stockport's part-time status he may have already been training with us for a day or so on a weekly basis anyway.