The Red card yesterday

It shows how poor officals at all levels are sadly. Granted its not an easy job but looking at incidents like Kusunga & Brown this weekend for Sunderland into context with what Rooney did & Gerrard leaning with an elbow in the Merseyside derby says its all about who you are these days

I don't think anyone can say its biased as fans as 90% of us are saying Kusunga should be but how Kedwell stayed on is beyond me

It shows how poor officals at all levels are sadly. Granted its not an easy job but looking at incidents like Kusunga & Brown this weekend for Sunderland into context with what Rooney did & Gerrard leaning with an elbow in the Merseyside derby says its all about who you are these days

I don't think anyone can say its biased as fans as 90% of us are saying Kusunga should be but how Kedwell stayed on is beyond me

Gerrard never actually made contact to be fair, but the Suarez incident where I think it was Mirallas nearly took his leg off from the knee, if that was not a red card god help us all.

Gerrard never actually made contact to be fair, but the Suarez incident where I think it was Mirallas nearly took his leg off from the knee, if that was not a red card god help us all.

And to think dissent merits a yellow card just the same as career threatening challenges.

Edited by BP1960