It is January next month

I think the key line here is

Richards insists money will play no part in any decision on his future, with consideration given to what is best for his career.

So it looks like this thread will be rehearsed on here for another 3 years then.

I think the key line here is[/size]

Richards insists money will play no part in any decision on his future, with consideration given to what is best for his career.[/size]

So it looks like this thread will be rehearsed on here for another 3 years then.[/size]

I disagree sounds to me like he might drop to Stoke or similar as long as he is guaranteed first team football.

He needs to be playing games at this stage of his career, not playing second fiddle.

I disagree sounds to me like he might drop to Stoke or similar as long as he is guaranteed first team football.

He needs to be playing games at this stage of his career, not playing second fiddle.

To which he will be sold for no more than £4mill

I thought this thread was forwarning us about the annual form slump.....

And I thought it was going to be about which of our talented squad will be prised away in the January transfer window...

Tarkowski, Philliskirk, Dayton, Smith?

Let's hope we remain resolute and resist the inevitable overtures...

Edited by TheBigDog

And I thought it was going to be about which of our talented squad will be prised away in the January transfer window...

Tarkowski, Philliskirk, Dayton, Smith?

Let's hope we remain resolute and resist the inevitable overtures...

Will be better than most of the music played at BP.