Google Streetview Image of BP

I wonder what the driver was doing whilst the tosser was climbing all over the Google car :shock:

If you move left and down you can see part of the car, but the road under his arm, yet if you go back down the road a little, it is a clear road to BP.

And his face is not that well disguised......

Way to sensible. But why they left the image on a completely different question. However was evidence of rain on photos? NO so unlikely.

If you turn the photo round 180 degrees and click as if you are going to Broadway it does look like that photo was taken on a nice sunny day. Now either the driver stopped there and ate his sandwiches and it rained whilst he did so or that photo was taken on another day. I bet it the taking the covers off photo was taken as the first shot of a new day, they have a schedule to drive to and it looks like he started the camera software and then remembered he hadn't taken the covers off, nipped out and whipped them off.

As for why have they left the photo in? There are millions, if not billions of photos in streetview, this chump is paid to drive round and take the photos and I doubt anyone does any sanity checking until they are alerted to something. Like these Pliers of God:

pliers_1599657c.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/google/7473754/Google-Street-View-Giant-floating-pliers-above-the-sky-of-West-Bromwich.html

There are quite a few other ones like this out there.