Lost Item

Just on the off chance any of you found a gold bracelet at the match on saturday, we've contacted the shop an nothing has been handed in as of yet.. or found for that matter! But if any of you know anything could you pm me? thanks

Was my dads 40th birthday present, a bit gutted - thinks he lost it in celebrating JCH's goal (the goal being the only conselation)

I reckon if it's in there it should have been found by the cleaners.

Do we have cleaners?

Well somebody picks up between matches all the rubbish that's thrown on the floor.

In the good old days it used to be the apprentice professionals, as they were called.

Unfortunately in today's word nothing is safe.

'Finders keepers' they say. I hate it.

My wife and I lost 4 envelopes containing quite a substantial amount on our wedding day.

2 were returned with some of the money (Yen which couldn't be exchanged) but all the pounds and dollars had gone.

Police won't do anything as they are *&%^. I did all the detective work but without a warrant/legal rights I cannot go after the lady that I saw on CCTV pick them up. The police say the CCTV is too grainy to warrant a warrant - the registration and her face cannot be used as evidence... BS.

Sorry - went off on a rant.

I truly hope you get your bracelet back. Maybe there is a decent person out there.

Unfortunately in today's word nothing is safe.

'Finders keepers' they say. I hate it.

My wife and I lost 4 envelopes containing quite a substantial amount on our wedding day.

2 were returned with some of the money (Yen which couldn't be exchanged) but all the pounds and dollars had gone.

Police won't do anything as they are *&%^. I did all the detective work but without a warrant/legal rights I cannot go after the lady that I saw on CCTV pick them up. The police say the CCTV is too grainy to warrant a warrant - the registration and her face cannot be used as evidence... BS.

Sorry - went off on a rant.

I truly hope you get your bracelet back. Maybe there is a decent person out there.

summed up the world we live in today perfectly, but thanks - hopefully it will turn up.. highly doubt it!

You've got a nail on your seat BP? You haven't mentioned that before.......!

Seriously, my mate's seat broke last season, he reported it and it was fixed. I'd just do the same with yours and get it sorted...

No Sly,its a friend of mine now, it knows its place and does me no harm.

Very useful too for unrestricted seat matches " I wouldn't sit there mate, there's a sharp nail in the seat" :wink:

Edited by BP1960

No Sly,its a friend of mine now, it knows its place and does me no harm.

Very useful too for unrestricted seat matches " I wouldn't sit there mate, there's a sharp nail in the seat" :wink:

Whilst the people around you mutter "There's a prick in that seat there".

Sorry, couldn't resist.

But seriously, going to Latics is bad enough without having to remember not to sit in a certain way as there is a chance of being punctured by a sharp object. I can't believe a man of your, mature years, would tolerate sitting on a nail once, maybe twice a week for the best part of two hours at a time?