mansfield on the box

Thanks for the answers guys. Bit expensive, will have to find a pub in Stalybridge or nearby with it on.

That's what me & the old man will be doing. Lord Stamford, Bar Seventyone and The Organ all have BT Sport - whether they will put the game on is another story!

Having said that, it's Sunderland v Chelsea on Sky tonight, as opposed to Leicester v :censored:ty, so pubs shouldn't be full to the rafters anyway!

Edit: Looks like the old man beat me to it.

Edited by sjk2008

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dreading what the following will be!

1. It's a week before Christmas, people don't have money to throw around. £20 + travel or watch it for free at your local?

2. Those that do have spare money will want to spend it on other games, there's plenty in the festive period. We've just come off the back of taking 421 to the capital, Brentford fans were very complimentary of us.

3. It's all ticket.

4. There's no public transport to Mansfield, the last train leaves before the match has ended.

5. It's a Tuesday night against a league two team in a competition most don't take seriously till the third round.

Anything above 150 is admirable.

Edited by OAFC_Ryan

That's what me & the old man will be doing. Lord Stamford, Bar Seventyone and The Organ all have BT Sport - whether they will put the game on is another story!

Having said that, it's Sunderland v Chelsea on Sky tonight, as opposed to Leicester v :censored:ty, so pubs shouldn't be full to the rafters anyway!

Edit: Looks like the old man beat me to it.

Owner at The Dog said, if they can find the Citeh game, that will be on 2 TV's. Latics will definately be on at least one TV and if they can't get the Citeh game, it will be on 3 TV's across the pub.

Owner at The Dog said, if they can find the Citeh game, that will be on 2 TV's. Latics will definately be on at least one TV and if they can't get the Citeh game, it will be on 3 TV's across the pub.

Dog on the top of Mottram Road?

Highlights on bt again at 8 am to 9.30 in morning. Can view on a pc.

I have BT Sport on the Internet and yet again, after setting it going, the damn thing froze after about 20 minutes and refused to come back on. In the end, I had to rely on a stream that played faultlessly and had a good picture..and believe it or not, it was from someone streaming the BT Sport channel. Allegedly.