The Body Bag Bingo 2014 Discussion Thread.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except it's also the same number of points for me. :wink:

Oh, arse. Is it your first 'kill' this season?

Looking at who I have remaining; Gazza and Watkins would be freak results, Schumacher's on the mend, Daisy Berkowitz and Lynda Bellingham look like they'll enjoy next year at least so I'm waiting on either George Cole or Prince Phil to check out through old age or the seemingly impregnable Wilko Johnson to finally succumb.

Edited by Frankly Mr Shankly

Oh, arse. Is it your first 'kill' this season?

Looking at who I have remaining; Gazza and Watkins would be freak results, Schumacher's on the mend, Daisy Berkowitz and Lynda Bellingham look like they'll enjoy next year at least so I'm waiting on either George Cole or Prince Phil to check out through old age or the seemingly impregnable Wilko Johnson to finally succumb.

Ah but it depends when Prince Phil checks out. I've bagged the last few days of the year, so if he goes then I win the PPCH. Opinions is currently out in front I would think, he's picked up a few points previously.

Incidentally Rummy what's the ruling on the PPCH if Phil lasts the year?

• 2 weeks later...

One of the few, honest, hard working mp's. The next one we get will be fiddling the expenses.

What employing his wife as his secretary isn't?

He's a good sort though, my Dad has known him for donkey's years due to his past profession.

I'm more concerned about who is going to be regularly visiting Heywood over the next few weeks though.