The Body Bag Bingo 2014 Discussion Thread.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not in the pool - but if you're allowed to trade people on to your list I would get your money on Pete Dougherty of the Libertines. He's a known crack head and is about to get £500,000 from his London shows... that's a matter of days before he buys more than he can handle and does himself a mischief!

• 2 weeks later...

About :censored:ing time too. I heard it come through on the radio before. Big fistpump and a disapproving look from my dad as he were driving.

I need one of my trump cards to come in really though don't I? I feel like Gary Harkins when he scored just after half time vs Peterborough.

I'm not in the pool - but if you're allowed to trade people on to your list I would get your money on Pete Dougherty of the Libertines. He's a known crack head and is about to get £500,000 from his London shows... that's a matter of days before he buys more than he can handle and does himself a mischief!

Nah. He's indestructable, him. Had him on my lists for years. He probably gets his blood changed over in a Swiss clinic.

• 2 weeks later...

Robin Williams has gone back to Ork.

:censored:ing crackpot.

*creates new memo in BODYBAG BINGO Evernote notebook and says it out loud like what they do in rubbish films*

Research zany 'comedians' for next years' competition.

Thank :censored: for that, I thought it was just me.

As this rolls into its third year I think we are all looking at the sleb deaths in a new light. Any time any of these slightly left field ones pops up I bet we all think "Now why didn't I think of that?"

I'm going to record the Oscars/Brits/Soap awards and look for anyone displaying signs of peakiness, paleness, melancholy or flat feet.