Stupidity

Since when do Latics fans fight each other on the terraces? I have followed Oldham for 19 years and am disgusted to see a 'fan' turn round a hit an oldwr fan for telling him to sit down when there is no call to. Shows what comes out of the woodwork when a bit of glory is offered.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since when do Latics fans fight each other on the terraces? I have followed Oldham for 19 years and am disgusted to see a 'fan' turn round a hit an oldwr fan for telling him to sit down when there is no call to. Shows what comes out of the woodwork when a bit of glory is offered.

Really, thats awful.

True though were lucky enough to have a hardcore band of glory hunters willing to pay when we need it...

Why do you think we are lucky to have glory hunters? Every single club has them, Macclesfield took 6k fans to Chelsea a few years back and Burton 9k to Man Utd.

You could argue of all the games we didn't actually need any glory hunters today! We would earn a shed load of cash without any away fans in Anfield today.

There was a lot of stupid comments going around re who were true supporters vs part-timers today. I passed a comment regarding Oxley and an idiot behind me commented that I should attend more matches live than just watch on telly. I'm sure I didn't see him at Brentford,Bristol,Notts County ,Sheffield, Northampton etc etc

Another idiot in front was bragging that he had been to Gillingham and goading the rest of us.

For goodness sake lets stick together.

There was a lot of stupid comments going around re who were true supporters vs part-timers today. I passed a comment regarding Oxley and an idiot behind me commented that I should attend more matches live than just watch on telly. I'm sure I didn't see him at Brentford,Bristol,Notts County ,Sheffield, Northampton etc etc

Another idiot in front was bragging that he had been to Gillingham and goading the rest of us.

For goodness sake lets stick together.

Totally agree.

So one idiot turns on another fan and they are the reason we are still in business? Talk about twisting a subject!

The original post's no better, in that respect, though. I've seen similar incidents at league games over the years. Why assume those involved are not regulars and it's the scum that don't attend so frequently?

Their are some people who follow our team who have some serious anger problems.

I was at Sheffield United on Boxing Day just watching people getting angry all the time I'm stood their with a heart monitor on so what if someone misplaces a pass.

I've been to Crawley away and brentford away and have a season ticket aswell I sat down today so people who may have been to their only game this season for all I knew could see.

It's called having respect some of the scrotes need to learn it.

Edited by GlossopLatic

If that idiot was sat in block 123, row 7, he was 2 or 3 seats from me. Utter knob jockey. He was at it all game.

There was also a bloke 4 or 5 seats to my left who eventually got himself arrested for a breach of the peace. :censored: me mate, if you're reading this, you need to take a long hard look in the mirror. How many times did you want that bobby to warn you, before he finally got fed up and nicked you? I'd have nicked you myself if I :censored:ing could.

Edited by Break The Silence

If that idiot was sat in block 123, row 7, he was 2 or 3 seats from me. Utter knob jockey. He was at it all game.

There was also a bloke 4 or 5 seats to my left who eventually got himself arrested for a breach of the peace. :censored: me mate, if you're reading this, you need to take a long hard look in the mirror. How many times did you want that bobby to warn you, before he finally got fed up and nicked you? I'd have nicked you myself if I :censored:ing could.

That's the one