MK Dons (h)

• 1 month later...

On the OS Tommy Wright says "I've played against them many times in the past and I've not got too many good memories of that”. Franchise were only formed in 2004, so he must be getting confused with Wimbledon.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/20140224-tommy-wright-previews-mk-dons-1380599.aspx

On the OS Tommy Wright says "I've played against them many times in the past and I've not got too many good memories of that. Franchise were only formed in 2004, so he must be getting confused with Wimbledon.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/20140224-tommy-wright-previews-mk-dons-1380599.aspx

Unless he's thinking about the 6-2 game that cost his friend his job.

Also, mate of mine plays football with Robinson's brother : he had them training Sunday and Monday in preparation for tonight's match and was working on them exposing Kusunga after identifying him as our weak link. Robinson then found out yesterday afternoon that Kusunga was suspended, therefore wasting two days of training...

Also, mate of mine plays football with Robinson's brother : he had them training Sunday and Monday in preparation for tonight's match and was working on them exposing Kusunga after identifying him as our weak link. Robinson then found out yesterday afternoon that Kusunga was suspended, therefore wasting two days of training...

If that's true then what an idiotic bit of management.

Such a basic thing to have your finger of the pulse about.

If this is true that has made my day. Week even!

What a cock.

Except with Kusunga out and Brown looking dodgy to start, that leaves Winchester who could easily be an exploitable weakness himself, and the same could be said of Brown too. But they will all be in weakness in slightly different ways so it depends on the transferability of their supposed training to other players.

Having said that for a manager, who likes to think and tout himself around as some form of lower league managerial guru, not to be able to read this http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/suspensions is very funny. The grade A c-word.

They've just signed Larnell Cole on loan.

Fulham signed him from United in January and he played for Fulham at United earlier this month.

Despite their lack of (or should I say non-existent) depth, I guess their 1st XI is pretty strong.

Edit: Ah Ryan beat me to it!

Edited by the_mighty_bosh

:censored:.

I was thinking they would be even weaken as a squad as their loan signing Samir Caruthers is out injured, but they've gone and replaced him with a better player. Balls...

Hopefully the paperwork isn't complete and he can't play tonight

They have 20 minutes to complete the paperwork, needs to be in within 3 hours of KO. Seems highly unlikely, one possible reason for him not to play is he has already moved clubs recently but I think they'll be OK for that too.

:censored:.

I was thinking they would be even weaken as a squad as their loan signing Samir Caruthers is out injured, but they've gone and replaced him with a better player. Balls...

Hopefully the paperwork isn't complete and he can't play tonight

They have 20 minutes to complete the paperwork, needs to be in within 3 hours of KO. Seems highly unlikely, one possible reason for him not to play is he has already moved clubs recently but I think they'll be OK for that too.

Doubt they would announce it without it being tied up. We shall see.

:censored:. They'll target Connor Brown!

Abysmal first half, the 2 central midfielders hardly crossed the half way line or passed the ball forward, why on earth start with Dunfield when Winchester did ok on Saturday ?

Stead was dispossessed countless times and its no wonder he didn't start the 2nd half, we may have seen the last of him.

Philliskirk was again a fish put of water playing wide and with neither full back getting forward there was no creativity apart from Harkins.

Much better 2nd half with Clarke- Harris putting himself about and Dayton and Winchester a vast improvement on what we had seen earlier.