Turner quits Shrews

His dad has a full time job managing his own side. I thought it was relatively common ground LJ may benefit from having someone in the club with some experience.

I'd imagine Turner will walk into another job if he wants one anyway.

Guest Scratch2000uk

Advise, not manage - He' s had 35 years in management !

What makes you think, that someone with 35 years management experience, would even consider taking a step down and becoming an assistant/advisor/mentor?

What makes you think, that someone with 35 years management experience, would even consider taking a step down and becoming an assistant/advisor/mentor?

He might want to remain in the game but in the background and without the stresses and strains of full time management in the same way people become semi retired.

That said with his dad, Brendon Rodgers on speed dial and big joe always around, I think LJ could call on plenty of experience if he wanted advice.

Edited by GlossopLatic

Guest Scratch2000uk

He might want to remain in the game but in the background and without the stresses and strains of full time management in the same way people become semi retired.

That said with his dad, Brendon Rodgers on speed dial and big joe always around, I think LJ could call on plenty of experience if he wanted advice.

Indeed, maybe that's why he hasn't got an assistant, i can't see Corney shelling out for an assistant in the very near future anyway.

His dad has a full time job managing his own side. I thought it was relatively common ground LJ may benefit from having someone in the club with some experience.

I'd imagine Turner will walk into another job if he wants one anyway.

If the job comes up proberly end up back at Hereford