Post match reaction Wolves

They were good, organised and backed each other up didn't seem to be than 20ft apart from each other, it was an entertaining game, shame about the result as we seem to loose it in the last 10 mins.

I would have loved a win, prayed for a point but realistically thought we would loose tonight

Well done to Oxley for keeping us in it first half, wished we could have played the full 90 mins with wingers as we seemed more dangerous getting it down to the back line and whipping it in.

Oh well....roll on

Never a 0-3. Thought we matched them for much of the game. Their no 11 was most creative player on the pitch and they were clinical in 2nd half. Harkins was superb out wide Sat but I reckon his best position is behind the main striker . Dayton looks woeful at the moment , their 1st goal came because he didn't get it over the 1st man- again!!.If Worrall is injured try Millar out wide .he's no centre forward but he has a trick and can cross it . Also someone needs to tell JCH he doesn't have to burst the net every time.and Philly for me over Charlie Mac.

0-1 or 0-2 would have been a little more balanced. They were the better side. Worked harder on and off the ball gave us little room. Made great use of gamesmanship and the referee's inability to spot a foul or a dive from anyone in a gold shirt. JCH and Harkins should watch DVDs of this lot to learn how to dive properly and get away with it.

Scoreline flattered Wolves but the result itself didn't. Not for a want of effort from Latics but Wolves were solid and pressed in numbers at every opportunity.

Sometimes you have to just hold your hands up and say you played alright but were beaten by the better side. Tonight was one of those nights.

Never a 0-3. Thought we matched them for much of the game. Their no 11 was most creative player on the pitch and they were clinical in 2nd half. Harkins was superb out wide Sat but I reckon his best position is behind the main striker . Dayton looks woeful at the moment , their 1st goal came because he didn't get it over the 1st man- again!!.If Worrall is injured try Millar out wide .he's no centre forward but he has a trick and can cross it . Also someone needs to tell JCH he doesn't have to burst the net every time.and Philly for me over Charlie Mac.

Wouldn't disagree with any of that, except that I think we need Macdonald's experience and positional intelligence up front. Not his best game tonight though.

Wolves were better, stronger and more organised than us (Mcdonald was superb for them), so I've no idea why they felt the need to continually elbow our players in the face, feign injury and waste time. And once again, we wasted chance after chance. Ah well. One of those nights.

3 goals from our front 2 {any of them } in last 11 league games says it all {3 fromJCH} and is the reason why we are not sat midtable, mac will be gone at the end of the season, no end product and JCH will be hear for 1 more year and nothing more if he does learn to play with the rest of the team,

Difference between us and them is money. I think it is disgusting they get very big parachute payments In a league where sides can barely survive.

They have quality in depth with international strikers on the bench. I'm sure if we had all that money we would be sitting nicely near the top

I agree, if they want to insure themselves financially in the event of future relegation they should put aside some of the multi millions the Premier league initially hands out.

The problem is they spend the lot on inflated transfers and salaries knowing the PL will bale them out.