Lockwood

Really?! I thought it was a strange game to bring him on in. Mellor on at lb and grounds into the centre would of made more sense.

That said are defensive line was all over the show so I can see why he came on. I'm sure there's more to come but he looked and played like andy todd.

Very early days, and I appreciate it'd be harsh to label him a dud after a 30 minute cameo, however I couldn't shake off how immobile he looked. It was though we'd just brought Boris Johnson onto the pitch. Looked very slow, didn't have an eye for a short pass at all, lost a few headers to Dicko who's much smaller, and just generally looked yars behind the pace.

I'm prepared to give him time as he's been out of action for a while, however I'm hoping he is solely for backup and nothing else.

I thought he was OK. Did a decent job. Was Kusunga injured? I thought at first LJ had brought him off for :censored:ing about on the ball on the edge of his box that almost cost us a goal.

Set pieces he looked like he could do a job, as above. It was nice to see us getting the ball in the box from all set pieces. You so often see sides getting a free kick inside their own half and just knocking it sideways as if they had the ball there in open play. It happens up and down the leagues. I find it infuriating. It was great to see the CBs getting up and the ball going in the mixer. Tarky had a great chance to equalise just from a long free kick from about 55 yards.

Edited by jsslatic

Really?! I thought it was a strange game to bring him on in. Mellor on at lb and grounds into the centre would of made more sense.

That said are defensive line was all over the show so I can see why he came on. I'm sure there's more to come but he looked and played like andy todd.

would that be andy todd aged 58 ? lockwood was "agricultural " and thats being polite, we have real problems if he is a regular,

Very early days, and I appreciate it'd be harsh to label him a dud after a 30 minute cameo, however I couldn't shake off how immobile he looked. It was though we'd just brought Boris Johnson onto the pitch. Looked very slow, didn't have an eye for a short pass at all, lost a few headers to Dicko who's much smaller, and just generally looked yars behind the pace.

I'm prepared to give him time as he's been out of action for a while, however I'm hoping he is solely for backup and nothing else.

a ringer for cliff byrne, talent wise,

would that be andy todd aged 58 ? lockwood was "agricultural " and thats being polite, we have real problems if he is a regular,

You can get away with agricultural defenders in this division, few sides have Wolves pace and power.

I don't think he will let the team down when called upon.

Was Kusunga injured? I thought at first LJ had brought him off for :censored:ing about on the ball on the edge of his box that almost cost us a goal.

In the Chron:

“I’m hoping to get in another centre-half and we will have to see how Gensy (Kusunga) is,” said Johnson, referring to the centre-back’s tight hamstring which saw him come off early against Wolves.

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/10/oldham-athletic-news/84393/compose-yourself-manager-tells-striker