If they haven't arrived by your deadline, ring Latics to explain, and they will issue duplicate tickets for you to collect from the TRFC ticket office on the day. The duplicates will have the same barcode associated with your personal details and, even if the originals then arrive, only one set can be used.

Thanks for the info but good news, tickets arrived today! Leaving Glasgow at 8, get to hotel around midday, leave car there, have a drink and get train to Rock Ferry-think it's been at least 3 years since I saw a game. Looking forward to it-hoping for a great atmosphere, plenty of singing and of course a much needed dazzling performance from the boys in blue (or raspberry).

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee wants us to be supportive and sing songs.

Give us something to sing a bout then, give them a glass of whatever the reserves had yesterday, wanted it and tempo from the start, they pressed the ball and worked the shrews team right from the start, didnt have ability but had some heart, too many times this season we are done early on cos the opposition want it more was the same tuesday night.

who have we got disciplined enough to play wing back ? brown struggles to defend he is hardly up for the role of wing back as he struggles to cross a ball, dayton is poor defensively and offensively reminds me of the lion on the wizard of oz with no heart, mellor has it in him but the manager dont like him, grounds is a chalf, GK is a chalf, the only conceivable way yo could play that system would be

oxley

worral rwb

kusunga rcb

lockwood cb

grounds lcb

mellor lwb

wes

harkins

smith

stead/jch

charlie/philly (as a striker)

I have suggested playing 3 centre backs for months now, basically for some of the reasons that you have mentioned as 'why we cannot play it!'

1. Grounds is a better centre half than full back, by the way so is Kusinga-i think we all agree! (Yes I do know he is out injured!)

2. Connor Brown struggles defensively at times but does push up quite well and has a good engine.

3. We are struggling to find a way to play Harkins and Philly in our system and they get selected to play out wide but neither of them are wingers to get to the byeline

4. Our midfield 2 are, quite rightly in my opinion, criticised for being too defensive minded

5. We do not get enough men in the box, most of the time

Oxley

Wilson Lockwood Grounds

Brown/Worrall Smith Harkins Dayton/Mellor

Philly

JCH & C Mac

Fantastic news that 2nd year scolar Tomos Clarke is on the bench at Tranmere@this afternoon. Enjoy the day @tomosclarke96 @OfficialOAFC

My post from September 2012, and he's still only 17yo;

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php/topic/39609-another-latics-international/?p=571009

Edited by BP1960