WHY KUSUNGA?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, we never get anything down there. On the flip side we usually beat them at Boundary Park, we'll set the record straight in a couple of weeks when they've got to come up for a cold Tuesday night game.

Unlucky perhaps, but we've got two home games to get some more points on board.

Edited by PlayItLivo

We had enough chances and possession in the first half to have won the game, yes, Kusunga is a liability but unless we address

this dire lack of goals we will always struggle to win enough games.

Apparently Rooney scored again today and that's 3 in 4 for him....something is clearly wrong with our team set up here and even

Stead doesn't seem to have made any real difference, it's so bloody frustrating!!

Absolutely fuming, not just about the red card but our complete inability to front up under tough defensive circumstances!

Even on the occasions we successfully see out a game you get the impression it has been more through luck than judgement!!

I haven't got the statistics, but our points given away from winning positions must be amongst the worst in the football league!

I can't imagine this will set well with the manager , following the earlier comments on 'phantom' injuries , I think was the phrase used.

The manager doesn't sit well with the fans at the moment with his incredulous team tinkering and stupid decision not to sub Kusunga at half time.

35 players used so far and this from a man who said he was going to build a team.

Edited by BP1960

This.

I don't know why we played him in the first place unless Brown has a niggle.

The manager said last week he wanted to play his biggest players in heavy conditions, mind you he played Dayton which only contradicts that philosophy.

Tinkerman Johnson leaves out Brown who has done nothing wrong, and brings in a player who didn't deserve to win back his place, what a way to boost morale.

Don't normally agree you with but Brown definitely didn't deserve to be dropped. We've looked better with him in the team recently. LJ cost us the points today with his decisions, hopefully he'll learn from it.

You're right to an extent bp1960.....I would like to see the same team barring injuries in successive games at least but if we can't convert our chances when on top it does'nt matter who he selects. If we had scored a couple more goals in the first half nobody would have been talking about Kusunga and he probably wouldn't have been sent off anyway.

We had Stead, Philliskirk, Harris, and Mcdonald on the field at some stage today and again it was a defender who scored the goal....until we can get the strikers scoring regularly we can analyse all we want!!!!

The manager said last week he wanted to play his biggest players in heavy conditions, mind you he played Dayton which only contradicts that philosophy.

Wow, you've clearly upset zorrrrrrrrrrro.

I'm surprised he played Dayton also, I'll say it again, where is Rodgers?

Bad tactical decisions today from Johnson, I expected more from him.

Don't normally agree you with but Brown definitely didn't deserve to be dropped. We've looked better with him in the team recently. LJ cost us the points today with his decisions, hopefully he'll learn from it.

I'm not sure he's learning, the longer the season goes on the stranger the decisions, and where was Smith today ?..it always seems to be the Latics who make last minute changes to the team when there's been no announcements of injuries.

Edited by BP1960

The manager doesn't sit well with the fans at the moment with his incredulous team tinkering and stupid decision not to sub Kusunga at half time.

35 players used so far and this from a man who said he was going to build a team.

I do disagree with this though, he needs to know the capabilities of the players in his squad, some big decisions to make at the end of the season.

Wow, you've clearly upset zorrrrrrrrrrro.

I'm surprised he played Dayton also, I'll say it again, where is Rodgers?

Bad tactical decisions today from Johnson, I expected more from him.

Zorro and I never agree (except about ELO).

Edited by BP1960