FC United

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree latic fanatic just wished that picture was of our new stand appearing an its nearly march so I thought we were told we would see the frame work by now

All the ground work is pretty much complete. I suspect we'll see more visual growth of the stand over the new few weeks. Steel work should be going up anytime.

It's only today that I realised it's on Broadhurst Fields. I spent a lot of my teens playing football on there. I'm just off for a little cry.

Don't despair, you still will be able to. A couple of two youth pitches for Moston Juniors, who currently lease anyway - and they can play their big games in the stadium. Plus one full artificial pitch, with an open-to-the public medical room managed by club physios.

It's terrific news for that particular area, absolutely. I haven't been round those parts for many years now, not sure if pubs like the Bluebell, Thatched House and Gardeners Arms are still open; if they are, this will be a huge boost for them.

It's terrific news for that particular area, absolutely. I haven't been round those parts for many years now, not sure if pubs like the Bluebell, Thatched House and Gardeners Arms are still open; if they are, this will be a huge boost for them.

The Bluebell is, and the Gardeners but that is one pub I give a swerve, the centre of Moston has had a fair few pubs shut down and all, the Ben Brierley has gone if i remember rightly.

It's only today that I realised it's on Broadhurst Fields. I spent a lot of my teens playing football on there. I'm just off for a little cry.

Jesus. My grandad used to walk his dog on there.

It's nice to know a family member regularly shat on their pitch.

Edited by HarryBosch

The Thatched is now apartments - not twenty years ago, it always used to be heaving in there on a Sunday.

I think the bluebell might be too.

poor you cocanut, Owell no one really cared about that land till the council started the redevelopment of it now its sacred land full of wildlife that is outrageous to build on it

absolute ffking bollocks I'd tarmac the lot of it an who cares what you think it's called progress