Dear Lee Johnson

is anybody smelling the bull:censored: yet ? 2700 tells me people are voting with their feet. Is the manager out of his depth ? Last 14 games weve managed to bag more than 1 goal once in the miracle against posh, managers gotta step up soon its not like hes only been here 2 minutes.

Yep but those changes will be based on today's poor showing and will probably be deserved.

Agreed, but was the dropping of Winchester for Dunfield deserved?

Tommy Wright indicated in the Chron he was impressed with Winchester, he just needed a bit more drive. but the manager said he liked Dunfield and of course its his decision.

He's made some decent additions recently, especially Harkins, but in my opinion we didn't need another sideways player like Dunfield.

The lad from Macclesfield hasn't had a look in so I don't know why he was signed, seems a waste of a loan.

Agreed, but was the dropping of Winchester for Dunfield deserved?

Tommy Wright indicated in the Chron he was impressed with Winchester, he just needed a bit more drive. but the manager said he liked Dunfield and of course its his decision.

He's made some decent additions recently, especially Harkins, but in my opinion we didn't need another sideways player like Dunfield.

The lad from Macclesfield hasn't had a look in so I don't know why he was signed, seems a waste of a loan.

No I don't think Winchester deserved to get dropped, but from his comments Johnson doesn't think he can play 90 minutes. The lad from Macclesfield is I think on a sort of extended trial and I think he hasn't had a look in because of the form of Harkins and Worrall. Plus I wonder if he was signed in case we got an offer we couldn't refuse for one of our midfielders. Think Johnson wanted extra bodies in the mainly defensive side of midfield, hence why he signed Dunfield.

If Kissock gets a chance in the first team it'd have to be in a different formation to what we're playing at the moment.Having seen him play briefly for Southport he's the link between midfield and strikers,he certainly wouldn't be effective in a 4-4-2 system.

What formation are we playing?

I've seen us start 4-5-1 and 4-4-2 in recent games. I've also seen it change to 4-3-3 and 3-5-2 during games.

ive told you the manager over thinks everything its a simple game really best 11 available in there positions 4-4-2 and try and instill a bit of heart and passion into the boys, dont slag them off in the papers and dont change a winning team.

We've lost more than enough games playing your 4-4-2.

It isn't that simple.