Who would you prefer to get relegated?

Just wondering who people would most like to see go down today?

Our budget might not be huge next year so we might have to pick up players from relegated sides or rely on other sides having a similarly small budget.

Wouldn't mind Lowe, Fon Williams or Wallace from Tranmere and Notts form suggests they've got more than a few lads who can cut it in League 1. I'd like Crewe to stay up as it's almost guaranteed they will have a tiny budget and the only player I rated there was the right back.

Same for Championship. Never been to St. Andrews so it's Brum for me

Notts County to stay up but only if they promise to bring another 3.5k fans next season. Tranmere to go down, just to stick 2 fingers up to the Tranmere fan who went on Latics Facebook page after our home defeat to them calling Latics all the names under the sun and taking the piss! Who's s##t now knobhead?

I enjoyed the trip to Crewe earlier this year with. County is always a quality trip to as Nottingham is a great place to visit (hooters!) and have a soft spot for Tranmere so I'm praying for wins for all 3 and a 17 goal swing somewhere...

On the flip side, isn't it a good feeling to see this relegation battle and not have our own survival at stake considering where we were at the earlier stage this season?

I enjoyed the trip to Crewe earlier this year with. County is always a quality trip to as Nottingham is a great place to visit (hooters!) and have a soft spot for Tranmere so I'm praying for wins for all 3 and a 17 goal swing somewhere...

On the flip side, isn't it a good feeling to see this relegation battle and not have our own survival at stake considering where we were at the earlier stage this season?

What 2 places clear of the relegation zone, at worst?

We've never really looked like going down, the same couldn't have been said for last season, however.

It's a shame that Colchester have just about saved their League One skins (barring a bizzare set of results) as I would prefer them to drop out, rather than Tranmere or Carlisle. I have the notion that Tranmere will beat Bradford today and Crewe will lose against Preston. Latics to beat Notts. Co., of course but County to stay in League One.

I was gutted that Sheff Utd got the draw on Tuesday, as I really thought that the Latics could ultimately achieve 60pts and the top half of the table, which would have been an excellent finish to the season, in spite of the relegation worries of not many weeks ago.

As it is, I think the end of the day will bring 12th and 58pts.