I'm desperately trying to like Worrall but, in all the games I've seen him play, he's been average at best.

His crossing has been poor, he's been anything but dangerous in front of goal, and he doesn't seem to have the confidence to take on his man.

Am I the only one that doesn't think he brings a great deal to the party?

Thank God for that. Thought I was going to get slated.

Thought he was decent at left back on Tuesday but he was brought in as an attacking winger, not a full back - I don't think I've seen him beat his man.

Much prefer a confident Dayton.

Edited by pinevillawill

Thank God for that. Thought I was going to get slated.

Thought he was decent at left back on Tuesday but he was brought in as an attacking winger, not a full back - I don't think I've seen him beat his man.

Much prefer a confident Dayton.

Unfortunately, Dayton seems to have found this division too physical.

Unfortunately, Dayton seems to have found this division too physical.

This. Dayton frustrates the hell out of me. Potentially a good player but far too lightweight. Gets brushes off the ball far too easily.

Edited by Break The Silence

Was all for keeping a settled side but surely it made sense to give Dayton a run over worrall once we were safe ?

Missed Peterborough and heard he was on form that day but from what I've seen he's not worth A) a transfer fee and b. ) a decent wage .

Edited by GravityGrave

I think Worrall has been great for the defensive unit in this unbeaten run as he is fairly disciplined positionally and helps Brown out a decent amount, but he's nowhere near good enough in an attacking sense to be worth taking him from Rotherham if he's still under contract there.

Edited by the_mighty_bosh

It's alright saying to get rid of Dayton but he's under contract so if we don't sell him we have to pay him out go his contract which IMO is a waste of money because he is a good player and has been unlucky this season with injuries.