Jonathan Forte - what's gone wrong with football and/or Latics?

Forte was very good first half, not just scoring the goals but getting back to help out in defence. Great turn in the middle of the park at one point where he motored away. He's gonna be good to watch and it appears we aren't as lacking upfront as seems to be the consensus of opinion. He faded second half.

Kusunga wasn't very good. Went down too easily looking for a free kick to help them with their second.

James Wilson was excellent. So composed - keeps it, and makes it look, simple.

Brian was alright. I like Connor Brown but Wilson looks far more solid and will be dependable I reckon.

Mills was ok but not as impressive as he was in his first spell.

Rachubka solid. A great save at one point.

Jones & Kelly I couldn't quite weigh up. Neither did much wrong but nothing great either. Kelly's long range passing was good, he's bigger than I expected too.

Winchester played well but seemed to be concentrating on getting stuck in, which he's not very good at, rather than creating, which he is good at.

Clarke Harris had a bad day but he did have a few decent moments. He won headers and it was hard to tell whether it was his knockdowns that were poor or his team mates weren't doing enough to get on the end of them.

Elokobi shored up the defence to preserve the point in th short time he was on.

Philliskirk didn't do much.

Gros looked lively, good movement on and off the ball. I'll be interested to see more of him. A bit of a Paul Warne type so he'll be popular.

Thanks that's more like it:) Listening to LP I forgot Dayton was even playing. Out of the new players Jones seemed to be involved in a few almost costly turn overs of possession.