Posh on Saturday

Last year at London Road we played the better football but due to their clinical finishing and our individual errors we came up short.

Next week I could see us going there and making it really difficult for them. If we manage to pick up a really hard fought win then it would be a great indicator of how we have progressed under LJ in recent times.

Sure we are likely to lose, but I feel it's great that the team has earned the chance to prove that we can seriously compete with the top teams in this division.

don't fear Pboro at all - not the threat they have been in the past ie Assombalonga etc

Had a few lucky 1-0's recently including saturday (their goal was a joke in terms of defending from fleetwood)

Aside from Bristol City no one else looks like a team who are better than their current level and even they manage to ship a few goals a game.

Do our jobs properly as we've been doing and ensure we have our shooting boots on, then we should get a point minimum

don't fear Pboro at all - not the threat they have been in the past ie Assombalonga etc

Had a few lucky 1-0's recently including saturday (their goal was a joke in terms of defending from fleetwood)

Aside from Bristol City no one else looks like a team who are better than their current level and even they manage to ship a few goals a game.

Do our jobs properly as we've been doing and ensure we have our shooting boots on, then we should get a point minimum

Me either. We will be four points behind Brizzle and one clear of Boro after playing them!

We have absolutely nothing to fear.

Notts County have taken a point at their place and they've also lost to Gillingham, who looked a poor team the other week (but not quite as bad as Scunthorpe) and Yeovil who have been very indifferent.

I think it will be tight, but we should be going to win.

Whilst I think we will likely ship a couple due to the enforced changes in defence, I also think that we will score more as they do tend to concede.

4-2 Win.

Vassell has a broken foot which whilst bad for him, is great news for us.

Edited by L1onheartNew

Whilst I think we will likely ship a couple due to the enforced changes in defence, I also think that we will score more as they do tend to concede.

4-2 Win.

Vassell has a broken foot which whilst bad for him, is great news for us.

Vassell was a strange one when I was watching him. He scored 16 in 16 during his spell at Stortford but most of those were in cup games against lower league (and quite significantly lower in some cases) opposition.

He was never especialy impressive in league games and it was a welcome surprise to me when his transfer to Peterborough effectively wiped out a year's losses incurred through being in Conf North.

Glad he's done well and hope he continues to me but I don't see him as the next big thing.