Sophie's choice...

rickoldham27

Which of the following would you pick given the choice...  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Hmmm...

• Captain England to winning the World Cup once and achieve nothing else in your career.
    • Play one season and captain Oldham to a domestic treble but then have to retire due to injury.
    • Marry Michelle Marsh, play for Oldham, play for England but achieve no medals or trophies.
    • Have a long domestic career (no internationals) and win lots of stuff but you can never be employed by Oldham (as a player, manager, etc).

:mmm: :mmm: :mmm: :mmm: :mmm: :mmm: :mmm: :mmm: :mmm: :mmm: :mmm: :mmm:

After much deliberation I have chosen number 3. I know, I know, it would mean Latics were stuck in League One for the whole of my career and England would never win owt but the idea of the Holy Trinity (Marsh/Latics/England) is just too appealing. Just the thought of representing Oldham and England plus to go home to the beautiful Michelle :wub: would be like finding the promised land, Nirvana, dare i say it - Heaven. Michelle has a couple of trophies herself that you could console yourself with anyway - if you know what I mean!? :naughty:

If you could draw yourself to her face,she looks a bit rough with no slap on,so number 2 for me

oafc the girls a goddess.how many of these so called babes look good without their slap on.oh and by the way i went for the 2nd one.ktf.

I picked number three - but you can keep your playing for England thank you very much, I'm Irish (though given the sad state of the Irish side at the moment, can't say I'd be mad about playing for them either)... Let's say I swap playing for England/Ireland for winning a few leagues and cups for Latics. Deal.

No 2 easily. Achieve undreampt of success with Latics, then retire set up for life with your insurance. After all, I think after a full season opposition teams might just be starting to target me as one of the weaker links in the team so I would be better off going back to the stands. As for Miss Marsh, well I would, but I don't think she's half as amazing as some others do. Not worth missing Charlton's wondergoal for, although Inspiral and Anchor might disagree.

Hypothetically speaking, if I were a lad then I'd go for number 1. Winning the World Cup sounds appealling even though I wouldn't win anything else.

Don't fancy number 2 cos I'd actually wanna play more than 1 season.

As for number 3, erm Michelle Marsh doesn't appeal to me cos I'm not actually a lad and I'd actually wanna win something if I played for England

No. 2 for me. As long as the injury didn't prevent me from marrying Mrs Haining after they get divorced because Will chose to play for Gretna instead of Hudds. :wink:

Also, my daughter, in case you're reading this. I'M ONLY JOKING! :angel:

Edited by murrayzmint

Hypothetically speaking, if I were a lad then I'd go for number 1. Winning the World Cup sounds appealling even though I wouldn't win anything else.

Don't fancy number 2 cos I'd actually wanna play more than 1 season.

As for number 3, erm Michelle Marsh doesn't appeal to me cos I'm not actually a lad and I'd actually wanna win something if I played for England

You don't have to be male to enjoy the delights of Mrs Haining.