Korey Smith is 5% better than Liam Kelly

wes and korey... both wanted to do the holding role, both were pretty ineffective in an attacking role

kelly and jones... jelly more then happy to play the holding role and jones happy with playing the attacking role which is massively beneficial to us this year, I think last year if Korey smith had a fixed role in the squad he'd of stood out an awful lot more, as it happens though id rather have our curent midfield partnership without Korey!

wes and korey... both wanted to do the holding role, both were pretty ineffective in an attacking role

kelly and jones... jelly more then happy to play the holding role and jones happy with playing the attacking role which is massively beneficial to us this year, I think last year if Korey smith had a fixed role in the squad he'd of stood out an awful lot more, as it happens though id rather have our curent midfield partnership without Korey!

Hes prone to a wobble though

Jelly and Kones

LJ wanted Korey in the holding role-now he has Kelly in that role-there was never any question either last season or this season of who else 'wanted' it!