WTF is going on?

Too many changes. The key to success in the last 10 games of last season and the first 20 in this was a settled team. Recently LJ has tinkered with line ups / formations and loanees.

Changes need to be made and once again I was baffled by his selections today.

Rachubka for Kenny
Elokobi for Kusunga (a leader in a settled team)
Brown for B. Wilson
Winchester for Dieng / Johnson
Jabo for Poleon

Not that this will guarantee us playing well but it was a set up that was working and got us into the play offs with teams fearing us.

I thought that last week, quite a few players (particularly j.Wilson) shouting/arguing back to LJ during the game when previously team spirit seemed to be top draw.

If that's the case then he can go for me.

Don't care how good he is (although not shown it last few games), who the :censored: is he to think he is bigger than the club and the manager? Always got the impression from him that he thought he was too good for us. Well he can :censored: off if that's the case.

If that's the case then he can go for me.

Don't care how good he is (although not shown it last few games), who the :censored: is he to think he is bigger than the club and the manager? Always got the impression from him that he thought he was too good for us. Well he can :censored: off if that's the case.

I'd be more interested to find out why the change (not just from j.Wilson)

There must have been some sort of falling out gone on behind the scenes.