3rd Jan Oldham Boro v Atherton Colls Seel Park Mossley

3rd Jan Oldham Boro v Atherton Colls  

42 members have voted

1. 1. 3rd Jan Oldham Boro v Atherton Colls Seel Park, Mossley. Are you planning to attend?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Can I ask why Latics fans would fancy this game I may go to a local game myself but looking at the fixtures there are more competitive games being played in the local area I dont understand the association with Oldham Boro ? Has there ever been any link between the two clubs ?

If you'd read Singe's previous posts, you'd see the reasoning is that it helps not one but two of our local clubs.

Just a final reminder for fellow Latics to attend Oldham Boro v Atherton Colls game today, 3 pm Match on. Support local sides #LaticsLocal. Mossley benefit today too. Its at Seel Park, Mossley

Edited by singe

Just got back in from Oldham v Atherton.

finished 5-0 to Atherton.

worthy winners.

the sending of in first half didn't help. it was a sending off.

I was impessed with the amount of football played on the deck.

also only 2.70 for a pie and brew.

Atherton brought around 50.

Nah, Ilkeston are the form team. Straight shootout between Ilkeston, FC and possibly Skem

Ilkeston reformed didn't they FC will proberly choke although there youth team where poor against Latics earlier this season. skem had a few good seasons now would not under estimate Blyth with there games in hand.

Ilkeston reformed didn't they FC will proberly choke although there youth team where poor against Latics earlier this season. skem had a few good seasons now would not under estimate Blyth with there games in hand.

Although Blyth have been a credit to the division, I saw them earlier in the season and they were bloody awful.

Skem are seven or eight games infront of most, I don't think they've got enough of a points lead.

FCUM academy beat OAFC U-16 2-1 the other day.