Scunthorpe 0-1 Latics

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent result! But we need to take this into a very hard February! Swindon, Colchester and Preston are our three home games whilst Leyton Orient are our only away game. If we can get 6-7 points out of this then that would be fantastic!!! ONE TEAM ONE DREAM!!! Bring on Tuesday where the boys need to be focussed!!!

Had more at Colchester, for where we are in the league should be getting 1k minimum.

Pretty average I'd say. 2 aways in a week, first one that we lost.

I'm excited for the run in now if we stay in and around the play offs, with Bradford, Crewe and Port Vale to come we'll take some great followings

Great Result, and great to see the Irish lasting ninety minutes (who said he couldn't), and scoring the winner as well, really think Winchester has a major part to play in the run in, if only we could put a run together. Apart from the franchise I have not seen anything that should scare us. One team, One dream. KTF.

A tough match but pleased we grinded a result out of it. Thought Kelly was superb again, the league one makele? A few scary moments in the first half but we were definitely the better team in the second half. Murphy made an appearance towards the end and looked very lively.