Leyton Orient Away By Train

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

945àm mànchester to sheffield then to St Pancras,then tube to liverpool street and central line to leyton.5 mins trot to coach and horses for a sing song .Staying overnight and back for 1130pm.Will top up our oyster cards.

How much is it for a return ticket from Euston to Leyton on the tube ?

Nobody knows, because anyone who travels in London USES AN OYSTER CARD!!!!

Sorry, but we say the same thing year after year. Get one online before you travel. Costs you £5 one off and your fare is always cheaper until the end of time, and you can vary your journey and you don't have to stand behind 60 exchange students from Peru to buy a ticket.

Manchester (0827) to Birmingham (1039)

Birmingham (1100) to Euston (1215)

Euston (1743) to (1853) Birmingham

Birmingham (1938) to Manchester (2136)

All that is £57.30 (the Birmingham to Euston is an open return).

EDIT

Or....

Manchester to Birmingham (Megabus Return) - £12

Birmingham to London Euston (Open Return Train) - £29

£41

Edited by sjk2008

Is Euston to Bank -> Bank to Leyton quicker than walking 100m to Euston Square -> Liverpool Street -> Leyton?

We've done it both ways in the past. I can't remember though.

Ah, time for the annual, "confuse the Monkeys," discussion where 14 OASIS types argue over 19 slightly different routes. I'd just take the short trip to Oxford Circus and Central line. Less pissing about.

Of course, you could go Victoria to KK, Circle to Liverpool Street and mainline train to Leyton. Alternatively, Northern to TCR and Central to Leyton has its advocates. Northern to Bank and Central to Leyton also an option. If you change your mind, you could go Northern to London Bridge, Jubilee to Stratford, Central to Leyton. I'm not laying any bets but I bet that last one is quicker than what Leeslover recommends, in a counter-intuitive way.

Of course, you could go Victoria to KK, Circle to Liverpool Street and mainline train to Leyton. Alternatively, Northern to TCR and Central to Leyton has its advocates. Northern to Bank and Central to Leyton also an option. If you change your mind, you could go Northern to London Bridge, Jubilee to Stratford, Central to Leyton. I'm not laying any bets but I bet that last one is quicker than what Leeslover recommends, in a counter-intuitive way.

Central line doesn't stop at TCR this year.

Misinformation aside, I like this.

Central line doesn't stop at TCR this year.

Misinformation aside, I like this.

To be fair, I don't often go the that scuzzy part of town. How's about Victoria to Oxford Circus and Central? Victoria line is brilliant for getting about and connecting. Long spaces between stops.

Edit: of course, none of this would be necessary if the monkeys downloaded the CityMapper app. They'd probably better start now with their dial-up internets.

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill

Maybe your city mapper app could help me get to Euston from Bromley South on Friday at 5pm without the need for another rush hour Victoria Station panic attack?

if you'd rather have the panic attack at London Bridge we are in business. You can get a bus from out the front of Victoria to avoid the underground but leave at least an hour for it.