Leyton Orient Away By Train

Got our train and match tickets today :OASISscarf:

the Birmingham massive are mobilised!!! (both of us)

cheaper because I was delayed last time and i could use a sorry voucher!!!

I need the prospect of a game to keep me going!

never been to Orient before- what's it like?

My last experience ( in 1978 at a guess ) would be that it's fine unless west ham don't have a game and their boys turn up to help out ..... .....

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, you could go Victoria to KK, Circle to Liverpool Street and mainline train to Leyton. Alternatively, Northern to TCR and Central to Leyton has its advocates. Northern to Bank and Central to Leyton also an option. If you change your mind, you could go Northern to London Bridge, Jubilee to Stratford, Central to Leyton. I'm not laying any bets but I bet that last one is quicker than what Leeslover recommends, in a counter-intuitive way.

Mornington Crescent.

Well I'm led to believe the off peak travelcard they normally do on Saturdays won't be made available (according to Virgin's Twitter account).

3 of us therefore on the:

0827 Manchester Piccadilly

0906 Stoke on Trent

0928 Stoke on Trent

1150 London Euston

1846 London Euston

2059 Stoke on Trent

2121 Stoke on Trent

2201 Manchester Piccadilly

£41.20 each (includes travel card for London tube too)

Currently £25 coming back on the 6.40 and 7pm

Or you could get first class for an extra £15, where you'll bigger seats on the train , a couple of teas and a snack box , and drink your cans in comfort, and get to go in the first class lounge at euston with free soft and hot drinks , and a decent bar

You pays yer money .....and more to playershsre if you book through the website o4u mentioned

Edited by stevesidg

Currently £25 coming back on the 6.40 and 7pm

Or you could get first class for an extra £15, where you'll bigger seats on the train , a couple of teas and a snack box , and get to go in the first class lounge at euston with free soft and hot drinks , and a decent bar

You pays yer money .....and more to playershsre if you book through the website o4u mentioned

I think the lounge is closed on a weekend.