Leyton Orient Away By Train

On trainline it looks like the Saturday Day Travel Card including tube (so we don't have to become Oystercard Wankers for the day) at £40.80 should be available but it isn't selectable for any of the trains going yet (only those coming back???).

Hopefully they'll update the site later.

Just tweeted them timetable being changed should be on by end of week.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe your city mapper app could help me get to Euston from Bromley South on Friday at 5pm without the need for another rush hour Victoria Station panic attack?

I'm without phone this minute but...my guess is change somewhere south of the river and catch a mainline train that goes through Blackfriars and up to St Pancras, then walk it to Euston. You might get lucky with Herne Hill, Elephant, Loughborough Junction...somewhere like that. I'll punch it in later when I find my phone.

Victoria at rush hour - with all them Kent bellends making life difficult - is a pure 'mare.

Imagine living somewhere where it was cool to know about public transport? :lol:

#OASISOysterCardWankers

I can't believe you monkeys don't come down here just to ride the tube all day, fascinated that it runs on time, gets you to where you want to go, doesn't cost an arm and a leg...and so on.

Somebody's just earned PlayerShare £6 with a £600 Virgin Trains booking.

Use the link here when booking a train.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/laticsplayershare

Harry just believes strongly in PlayerShare. It's the least he could do.

Maybe your city mapper app could help me get to Euston from Bromley South on Friday at 5pm without the need for another rush hour Victoria Station panic attack?

Godditt. You can get a direct train from Bromley South to St Pancras. You can walk from there to Euston in 5 to 10 minutes. Rush hour at Victoria avoided.

By way of a bonus, you go through Nunhead, so you can wave at my house as you go by. Just after the station on the right. Ours is the one with the burned out Fiesta in the back yard.

Godditt. You can get a direct train from Bromley South to St Pancras. You can walk from there to Euston in 5 to 10 minutes. Rush hour at Victoria avoided.

By way of a bonus, you go through Nunhead, so you can wave at my house as you go by. Just after the station on the right. Ours is the one with the burned out Fiesta in the back yard.

Thanks. Might try that. I'll certainly give your 'burnt out Fiesta' a wave if I do!

For the return journey what time roughly would you expect to make it back to euston using the tube, would I make it back for the 18:00 to Manc Piccadilly?

Easily, Central line leyton to Oxford circus, then change onto Victoria line to Euston.... 29 mins according to London transport app

For the return journey what time roughly would you expect to make it back to euston using the tube, would I make it back for the 18:00 to Manc Piccadilly?

Easily, Central line leyton to Oxford circus, then change onto Victoria line to Euston.... 29 mins according to London transport app

Seriously. You'll be cutting it fine if the ref blows at 4.55, as per usual. The route's fine, but don't muck about getting to Leyton station after the game is my advice. That 29 minutes is pure bull:censored:.

Got our train and match tickets today :OASISscarf:

the Birmingham massive are mobilised!!! (both of us)

cheaper because I was delayed last time and i could use a sorry voucher!!!

I need the prospect of a game to keep me going!

never been to Orient before- what's it like?

Errm - check virgintrains.com - loads of off peak singles for £40.80

That's just one way though.

Can get a return for much less than £81.60, just wanted to see how low some people may have found one for.

Edited by sjk2008