OWTB outages

Read it as "outrages"

Was looking forward to something really juicy !

Sorry to disappoint Pete! I'm sure there will be something along soon, like a FIFA16 debate.

The site seems unstable at the moment, however there may be some prolonged downtime later if there is the need to swap servers - there is a problem with the one we're on.

Please bear with us.

Thanks again,

Matt.

Have you fixed it yet? Do you know what it is? Do you know when it will be fixed by? What caused it? Will it happen again? When did you say it would be fixed by? I first noticed it when I did this totally unconnected thing, does that help? Here, I've made a list of other completely unrelated things that happened, please could you stop what you are doing to fix the issue and take a look at the list of gibberish and then reply in detail why this hasn't helped you fix the issue yet.

Oh and whilst I'm here please can you swing by and help my with that project that you have already said will take 200 man hours to do and do the work for that in 2 hours? Have you fixed that other thing yet? When will it be fixed? What caused it? I know I won't understand because I don't know the full architecture but please tell me anyway so that I can nod at words I think I understand. Oh, did I ask you whether you'd fixed it yet? Any idea on timescales? Just a rough guess would do.