All 1 of our out and out wingers then?

Oh dear.

Ohhhhh I get it. YOU dont THINK that Forte, Winch, Poleon, Croft and Byrnes count so therefore they dont actually count in real life?

Riiiiiiiigghhtttt.

Its the done thing on here to put IMO somewhere in your opinion so the rest of us can just ignore it and dont waste our time pointing out the actual facts when your brain cant or wont process them.

Oh dear.

Ohhhhh I get it. YOU dont THINK that Forte, Winch, Poleon, Croft and Byrnes count so therefore they dont actually count in real life?

Riiiiiiiigghhtttt.

Its the done thing on here to put IMO somewhere in your opinion so the rest of us can just ignore it and dont waste our time pointing out the actual facts when your brain cant or wont process them.

Oh Croft counts. The rest aren't out and out wingers. Are you deluded or just happy to put square pegs in round holes?

Whilst Poleon Philiskirk Jones and Winchester can play on the right side of midfield I wouldn't say they were wingers and it isn't their natural position where you will get best from them. Forte and Croft are the only natural wide players we have closely followed by Poleon simply because he can run the channels but his crossing and dribbling inside is woeful which is why he isn't a natural winger.

Whilst Poleon Philiskirk Jones and Winchester can play on the right side of midfield I wouldn't say they were wingers and it isn't their natural position where you will get best from them. Forte and Croft are the only natural wide players we have closely followed by Poleon simply because he can run the channels but his crossing and dribbling inside is woeful which is why he isn't a natural winger.

Hurray someone with a brain.

For the record I wouldn't like to see Jones poleon or Winchester played as wingers,it's not they're natural position. I don't actually think our squad as it is suits wingers coz I don't think croft is one of our best 11, and we don't have 3 center backs to play mills as left wing back

Croft will start every game!

Wouldn't necessairly say that.

My preferred lineup would be:

Coleman

Brown -- Wilson -- CB -- Mills

Kelly -- Jones

Green -- Winchester -- Forte

Cassidy

Obviously Jones would be a bit further forward than Kelly.

Poleon is evidently a natural winger.

If he's not a winger then he's not a footballer.

A natural winger who cant cross.

Watching him on the wing at times last season I dint think he was a footballer.

Pace alone does not make you a winger