First names on the team sheet

Going off what we have seen and heard from DK and the club who do you think are the " first names on the team sheet" so far.... and will definitely start at Walsall......

I have 5 if they are fit........Kelly, Jones, Croft, Mills and J.Wilson......

I am pretty sure Poleon and Forte will both start too if fit due to their pace alone...

The rest I am really unsure of and I suspecting there are a few 50/50 battles that DK is yet to decide on such as :

Coleman or Cornell

Brown or Wilson

Turner or Murphy

What do we think?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turner should start above Poleon and Murphy he looks like the paper we thought we was getting looks like he has bulked up, works hard and 99/100 will put a chance away...

Murphy should be shown the door just cant see anything about that made the board spend 60k on him

Coleman should be number 1 and i would sign a right back and release both Brown and Wilson...

Kelly, Jones, J.Wilson, Winchester, Forte, Mills in that order, for me the rest of the starting spots are up for grabs but I think Turner has been our best player pre season and deserves a start. Coleman just in front of Cornell, the rest are all much the same barring Green who offers real quality. Not seen enough of Cassidy to judge yet but wont be here to bench warm. I would go with.

Coleman

B Wilson

Gunning

J Wilson

Mills

Winchester

Jones

Kelly

Green

Forte

Turner

After last night we could have a spine of Turner (where is Jake?), George. Liam and Coleman. This spine is kind of missing a lumbar region but I suppose one of the two centre backs will be J Wilson and we still need another.

If Poleon is first name on any sheet then I give up! Coleman, Wilson, mills, kelly, jones, forte, turner and maybe croft will be the first names on team sheet

Poleon was one of our least worst players back end of last season.

Edited by HarryBosch

This is why I think we will have a good season. A team of

Coleman

Brown

Wilson

Dieng

Mills

Kelly

Jones

Croft

Winch

Forte

Turner

With a bench including

Cassidy

Phil

Green

Anew Defender

Looks good to me.

Other than Forte that line up lacks some serious pace....

This is why I think we will have a good season. A team of

Coleman

Brown

Wilson

Dieng

Mills

Kelly

Jones

Croft

Winch

Forte

Turner

With a bench including

Cassidy

Phil

Green

Anew Defender

Looks good to me.

Other than Forte that line up lacks some serious pace....Also unless that is a midfield 3 it's square pegs round holes. I don't want to see Jones or Winchester on the wing again

4-2-3-1 is the formation we should be playing. But who holds with Kelly? Jones?

Not sure where Crofts fits in to be honest. Is he a definite starter on the right? Plenty of competition.

Yes

Coleman

Mills

Dieng

Wilson

Brown

Kelly

Jones

Forte

Winch

Croft

Turner

Definite starters, if fit - J Wilson, Mills, Croft, Kelly, Jones, Forte, Winchester.

Cassidy too - I reckon he was signed to be first choice upfront.

Put like that - there are 7 starters who would get in most teams in this division.

If Coleman comes good and one of the other strikers and we can make the CB signing a quality one we could be in very good shape. Provided the manager isn't as out of his depth as many of us fear. Or, if he is, provided he's replaced quickly.