• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I post for a reaction your my biggest customer

Totally epic bants old boy...

Everybody is laughing at you* so now it's " I only post dribble for a laugh"

Still I guess it's harmless unlike Cliffords north stand foundations claim which I think is actually malicious.

*according to my source

With Everton signing Mason Holgate today from Barnsley, maybe the little runt was at BP to see how J. Wilson is doing these days

Think he's the player we can least afford to lose. He strikes me as the most likely to want to leave though.

Edited by dec666

Think he's the player we can least afford to lose. He strikes me as the most likely to want to leave though.

If he went our defence would be dire, Burns would have big boots to fill for the 6months he is here then we have to rely on Deing Young Eddy or Gunning until we find a long term replacement for J.Wilson

Or problem is we never seem to play hard ball with transfers, if the money is deemed enough and the player is happy it goes through smoothly, if there was ever a time to play the :censored: with a manager for a player.. nows the time

Edited by OAFCM35

Or problem is we never seem to play hard ball with transfers, if the money is deemed enough and the player is happy it goes through smoothly, if there was ever a time to play the :censored: with a manager for a player.. nows the time

I think the fact that he is still here two games into the season is a reason to at least review the 'we never seem to play hard ball' view; though whether we can hang on to window shutting.....?

I post for a reaction your my biggest customer

Totally epic bants old boy...

I agree with the poster who said it's uncalled for to resort to calling you a bellend, because it lowers the standard of this forum.

However posting with the sole intention to wind people up is a lot worse than name calling. Doing it regularly should be deserving of a ban.

I think the fact that he is still here two games into the season is a reason to at least review the 'we never seem to play hard ball' view; though whether we can hang on to window shutting.....?

That depends wether you believe that we have had no reasonsable offers for J.Wilson yet or not, we didnt play hard ball when he wanted Forte did we?

You'll never get a source unless you can demonstrate an ability to read what was said. Big difference between 'is' & 'was'. Nice try though.

I can't recall him signing an improved contract so I presume he had that written into it when he initially signed, I still find it hard to think he would of moved to us on such a measly wage, must be among the best bits of business Johnson ever did.

With Everton signing Mason Holgate today from Barnsley, maybe the little runt was at BP to see how J. Wilson is doing these days

Perhaps he's heard that Darren Kelly's job is under threat and was preparing his 100-day plan.

I agree with the poster who said it's uncalled for to resort to calling you a bellend, because it lowers the standard of this forum.

However posting with the sole intention to wind people up is a lot worse than name calling. Doing it regularly should be deserving of a ban.

Banned for instigating chitter chatter, this forum would be boring without me....

I can't recall him signing an improved contract so I presume he had that written into it when he initially signed, I still find it hard to think he would of moved to us on such a measly wage, must be among the best bits of business Johnson ever did.

I know we are taking shots in the dark when we are talking about players wages but I find it difficult to beleive that our first choice centre back signed for £250 a week, first year pros should be earning that if not more, James turned pro 7 years prior to signing for us and had represented the welsh national side, if he signed at £250 a week his agent wants shafting

Posted · Hidden by Stevie_J, August 13, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Stevie_J, August 13, 2015 - No reason given

Banned for instigating chitter chatter, this forum would be boring without me....

Not are you the culmination of a metal chimer , you are an infantile self delusional saddo

Np offence.

I'm closing this thread because I'm sick to :censored: of hiding posts with personal insults. If you think the OP is full of :censored: and you object that much, then don't open the threads he's started, or you can block him completely should you wish. Just stop it with the 'you're a [insert schoolyard insult]' bull:censored:.

:locker: