Jones to Barnsley

Funny how their still hasn't been an official reaon why Mike Jones wasn't in the suad for last night's game...

Does the club and/or DK have to give a reason for their/his every decision? DK, in the Oldham Comical, said he was going to shuffle the pack and the bench looked pretty strong as a result.

Edited by mikejh45

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the club and/or DK have to give a reason for their/his every decision? DK, in the Oldham Comical, said he was going to shuffle the pack and the bench looked pretty strong as a result.

No they don't but it just seems odd him not even being on the bench if he was rested...

And what was the point in getting permission to play Burn then putting him on the bench and starting a centre half thats no where near fit enough to play professional football against a premiership in waiting team.

No they don't but it just seems odd him not even being on the bench if he was rested...

And what was the point in getting permission to play Burn then putting him on the bench and starting a centre half thats no where near fit enough to play professional football against a premiership in waiting team.

Errr, to get him match fit

On commentary last night, Roy said Mike Jones was being rested cos he'd had trouble with a niggling injury in pre-sesaon so the management took the decision not to risk him and save him for Sat'day.....!

Burn was rested cos he's a kid and has never played Sat'day and midweek with regularity ever.... and his still maturing frame will take time to get used to it.

We've got Gunning for a month as it stands..... so he's got to play him at some point to see if he's up to it.... and he was technically a Championship centre half last season - so is arguably better suited to the opposition than the young boy.

Matt, if I may, might I suggest you try not to get so worked up about what you perceive to observe. It can't be doing you any good old bean.

m.

But it's a "done deal" so not a question of being rested at all.

What is your motivation for wanting to be seen as you are by so many?

Mike Jones wasnt fully fit during pre season, we have 3 games in 8 days coming up. We have a large squad. Why do we need an official explanation when someone gets left out. And why would Lee Johnson need to scout Jones? Postman matt had a black and white cat

Mike Jones wasnt fully fit during pre season, we have 3 games in 8 days coming up. We have a large squad. Why do we need an official explanation when someone gets left out. And why would Lee Johnson need to scout Jones? Postman matt had a black and white cat

Maybe Dickov was scouting him...

You know Matt, your insistence that everything you say is cast iron fact points to an issue that you have with no one taking you seriously in real life.....

And that you are trying to convince yourself it's true...

Funnily enough its because of my job i am how i am on here otherwise i would join ISIS....

Its a forum concerning a 3rd rate football club unfortunately a club that runs through my veins if we cant have a laugh then what can we do...

Lighten up....

P.S Liam Kelly to Celtic DONE DEAL!! :clint:

Edited by Postman Matt

Funnily enough its because of my job i am how i am on here otherwise i would join ISIS....

Its a forum concerning a 3rd rate football club unfortunately a club that runs through my veins if we cant have a laugh then what can we do...

Lighten up....

P.S Liam Kelly to Celtic DONE DEAL!! :clint:

epic bants eh Postman?

except having a laugh sometimes should be funny - you just post :censored:

I post for a reaction your my biggest customer

Totally epic bants old boy...

I'm curious, what do you get out people replying? Was thinking of going out for a pint tonight but might stay in and do some trolling instead. Looks quality.