James Tarkowski

I would hedge my bets that it has not been sold.

Just as I said, the club have now confirmed we did sell the sell on clause.

So cocks away lads - we won't be seeing any of that £6m any time soon.

Hmm, all seems a bit too convenient for my liking.

Can't ever recall the local journos reporting on it then all of a sudden the day after MEN bloke is acting as though he knew all along..

His contract was until July 2017

Its not been sold.

It has.

And I've not heard that just from Latics' end...

Chron also reports that it was cashed in some months ago for around £150k with the money going towards the stand.

Goes against what they said a few weeks ago.

Don't believe the truth.

Maybe they didn't know then.

And maybe they still don't.

209_zps726db95f.gif

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seen a few reports putting the fee at 3.5 million upfront, guesswork but assuming we would take our cut from that, 10% seems to be the figure that the local hacks were running with, so 350k maybe.

It will only be on the increase so if we sold him for 1/2M that is 10% of £3M =£300K

BUT if it is 20% that makes it £600K

PLUS There is 10 or 20% of the add ons also in the future

I am consoling myself today with the firm knowledge that OAFC Ltd would see nothing of it anyway, no matter what the figures were

I understand the reluctance of people to believe folk on here but when I post things people know who iam I've asked the questions on the radio and confirmed various things and always been upfront. I hate this being true but perhaps now some on this board will listen and not be so quick to mock.

IF we did sell it for 150k it makes a big difference whether it is 3 or 6 million. If the former then it might not be such bad business given we could have got nothing or waited years.

20% of £3.5 million + 20% of potentially £2.5 million of add ons appears to me to be pretty bad business.

I understand the reluctance of people to believe folk on here but when I post things people know who iam I've asked the questions on the radio and confirmed various things and always been upfront. I hate this being true but perhaps now some on this board will listen and not be so quick to mock.

You ok hun?

I never tell my wife when my bets come in therefore she doesn't expect any gifts. Even better if she thinks they've lost.

Same applies here. That tarky money is going to be brassbanked. If they'd sold it before the window we'd have known before now.

Blitz and co put an extra 2 mill or whatever in for the stand but suddenly we are so peppermint that they wouldn't go for an extra 150k.

Excuse me whilst I suspend my disbelief...

Prove it?

Who is your source?

Did Simon Corney tell you in the Tesco car park?

Strewth there are some miserable sods on this forum who like to spread their miserableness like a disease.

The only disease is those running the club along with those who think they're doing a good enough job.

We can all talk about this until the cows come home (and in my opinion they're at home, in bed and fast asleep), but it doesn't make any difference. Unless someone has a few million to spare with which to buy out TTA then it is all academic. They will do what they will do. I will continue to support my team and hope that they can rise above all of this and contrive to stay in league one...

We can all talk about this until the cows come home (and in my opinion they're at home, in bed and fast asleep), but it doesn't make any difference. Unless someone has a few million to spare with which to buy out TTA then it is all academic. They will do what they will do. I will continue to support my team and hope that they can rise above all of this and contrive to stay in league one...

Has the time not come to start to make the many concerns people have heard more publicly though?

Has the time not come to start to make the many concerns people have heard more publicly though?

I think the club should do so, but I doubt that they will. As I say, they will do as they please. It is difficult for us to influence that. I'm not sure that I can, so I shall just get on with supporting the team and hoping against hope...

I'm sure after having their fingers burnt with the Richards saga where people were expecting him to go for millions they decided they didn't want to take the risk of missing out on free cash again. No win situation for them. If they cashed it in and he got sold they lose because they get slated. If they'd have waited and he ran down his contract and they got nothing then people would have been up in arms that they didn't sell the clause.

I think the club should do so, but I doubt that they will. As I say, they will do as they please. It is difficult for us to influence that. I'm not sure that I can, so I shall just get on with supporting the team and hoping against hope...

As for fans making more noise about issues of concern, then yes, but here isn't the place. It's good for getting it off your chest though.

Charlton seem to have hit the right note with their Support the Team, not the Regime campaign.