Winchester.....

Poll added 13th October 2015  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Would we amass more points with or without Carl Winchester at RM/CM for the rest of the season?

• More points with him in the side
    • More points without him in the side

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not in the squad today. Was told on Thursday that he could be off before the window shuts and I suspect there'll be a big list of takers for him...

Looks more than likely to me. He arrived at BP this morning looking ready to play so I was surprised that he wasn't in the squad. Can only think that he was kept out of it to avoid kiboshing a move through injury.

Looks more than likely to me. He arrived at BP this morning looking ready to play so I was surprised that he wasn't in the squad. Can only think that he was kept out of it to avoid kiboshing a move through injury.

Mills had his kit on last week...

Fingers crossed sooner keep Kelly Wilson Jones and coleman

"I know you're injured but can you turn up in your club tracksuit with your match bag with the rest of the squad? We're need everyone to push us through the 2000 barrier"

"After that slight knock you picked up at the end of training yesterday can you turn up in your club tracksuit with your match bag with the rest of the squad and take a fitness test. If not fit enough I will leave you out of the squad"

I know right....unheard of!

Before anyone says it will be a hard test for us. they are a newly promoted 4th division club, as Shrewsbury were last week. I expect a win!

It will be a hard test but anything less than 3 points will be "poor" ? Not sure of the logic

Someone never gained a C grade in English Language did they? Its not that difficult to understand is it?

I'm right behind Kelly and hope he proves us all wrong but, Winchester could have been the difference today against that dog:censored:.....

If he's not actually injured and he goes we're dropping a right bollock

What about if the manager deems him not good enough for the team nor for the bench?

I'm right behind Kelly and hope he proves us all wrong but, Winchester could have been the difference today against that dog:censored:.....

If he's not actually injured and he goes we're dropping a right bollock

was winchester really that good?? if we get dececnt money for him happy days

The current ideal formation seems to be winger (Croft), Dunn (or Green as he develops) and winger (Forte) behind a number nine - so a 4 2 3 1 and as Winchester does not fit into this I'm afraid he is surplus to requirements.

Winchester is ahead of Green in the pecking order by quite a distance.

What has Green done in his career to be elevated to such lofty heights as David Dunn's prodigy?

Winchester is a product of the club's academy, he oozes class, has a spectacular eye for goal, eye for a defence-splitting pass, hardly ever loses the ball (a skill so valuable in a league like this) and can dribble past men with ease, all while his defensive capabilities are wildly underrated. It would be a scandal if he is frozen out and sold. I'd lose an enormous amount of confidence in Kelly if he makes such a stupid decision.

But you know one thing: if he is sold, it will be to somewhere bigger and better. Either a club in this league with more ambition, or one a level above. He will go on to be another that never got a fair crack at the whip at Latics then left us rueful.