Last 100 home league games

I have said before that the atmosphere at BP from home fans is downright poisonous at times. Both my mum and dad the latter was a long time season ticket holder for a long time stopped going a few years back because of the vitriol spouted from the stands - the away support is quite rightly praised because no matter what it remains largely positive throughout. One stray pass at BP and the knives are out - players just seem frightened to death at home

I have said before that the atmosphere at BP from home fans is downright poisonous at times. Both my mum and dad the latter was a long time season ticket holder for a long time stopped going a few years back because of the vitriol spouted from the stands - the away support is quite rightly praised because no matter what it remains largely positive throughout. One stray pass at BP and the knives are out - players just seem frightened to death at home

Your blaming the fans then?

Disgusting our home support at times.

Your blaming the fans then?

I didn't blame anyone, I said the atmosphere at BP is poisonous and has led to

People I know leaving and not coming back and when I've heard so called fans shout to things like "you useless ni**er :censored: off" to Craig Davies to highlight just one motivational speech it's no wonder the players are scared to try and express themselves

People I know leaving and not coming back and when I've heard so called fans shout to things like "you useless ni**er :censored: off" to Craig Davies to highlight just one motivational speech it's no wonder the players are scared to try and express themselves

You're fighting a losing battle on OWTB, because I think this is where they all congregate.

When I sat in the Chaddy people on here said how good the atmosphere in the RRE was although I couldn't hear it. I was in the RRE today and it was no different to the Chaddy, and we have all the support together which makes such a good atmosphere away from home. Why?

When I sat in the Chaddy people on here said how good the atmosphere in the RRE was although I couldn't hear it. I was in the RRE today and it was no different to the Chaddy, and we have all the support together which makes such a good atmosphere away from home. Why?

Because not many people have had 6 to 10 pints beforehand.

The acoustics were switched on in the Chaddy today even before the game, with the occupants being heard in the RRE loud and clear over the music being played at the time.

This goes back to the last 5 games of 2010/11 season

Won 33

Drawn 29

Lost 38

Scored 111

Conceded 121

Goal difference -10

Not making any particular point about the current regime. We've just had it really bad at home for too long now.

I'm quite surprised at those stats, having attended very nearly all of those games, I thought they would read much worse than that.