Peterborough (H)

expecting a very low crowd for this one........defeat and thats him gone I reckon

On a brighter note been so Soccerex today, bumped into a number of people and there are murmurings of dissatisafction around the start of the season from above

Plans are starting to be made.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

expecting a very low crowd for this one........defeat and thats him gone I reckon

On a brighter note been so Soccerex today, bumped into a number of people and there are murmurings of dissatisafction around the start of the season from above

So Simoncorneyisnotgod.......................................again

Murphy has not been given a real chance since he arrived. I've not heard anything about Cassidy from DK butI assume hes injured...

once fit I think Murphy could flourish alongside Cassidy but it would need a few games. It would give Murphy the opportunity to play just in and around the box. His confidence needs lifting and 10 mins game time here and their with our inpatient fans will not help.

Murphy hasn't shone at all, granted, but he's not really been given a proper chance.

I'd like to see him in a 2 up front, but with Kelly at the helm that aint happening.

The treatment of Murphy from our fanbase on matchdays is nothing short of disgusting and, to be frank, embarrassing.

Wouldn't ordinarily advocate playing three at the back, but it does seem like the best way to get the best players on the pitch. And it eliminates the need for full-backs which, given ours, is a positive.

Coleman

O'Connell

Wilson

Burn

Yeates

Winchester

Jones

Mills

Dunn

Stan

Murphy

Heck, let's go for it.

Murphy hasn't shone at all, granted, but he's not really been given a proper chance.

I'd like to see him in a 2 up front, but with Kelly at the helm that aint happening.

The treatment of Murphy from our fanbase on matchdays is nothing short of disgusting and, to be frank, embarrassing.

"Matchdays" plural?

He's only been on once hasn't he?

"Matchdays" plural?

He's only been on once hasn't he?

Apparently there was some piss taking songs at Shrewsbury and there was sarcastic cheering a few times last season in the pre-match.

Probably the same that did it to Adam Rooney and now they don't look too smart...

Apparently there was some piss taking songs at Shrewsbury and there was sarcastic cheering a few times last season in the pre-match.

Probably the same that did it to Adam Rooney and now they don't look too smart...

There was some piss-taking songs at Shrewsbury, but once he got on the 132 who were there did cheer him on.

For the record I heard a "One Barry Owen" chant at Shrewsbury. That is piss-taking

Surely he's got to go 3-5-2 which will allow us to field our best 11 players rather than 4-4-2 which won't.

Anyway, either has got to be better than 4-5-:censored:ing 1.....

If it's 3-5-2 I'd go....

Coleman

O'Connell

Wilson

Burn

Winchester

Dieng

Dunn

Jones

Yeates

Murphy

Turner

DK will start Croft instead of Winchester and Stankevicius of Murphy though...

And maybe Mills over Yeates... Mills doesn't deserve to be dropped to be fair to him

Philliskirk will be in there somewhere too, who knows where....?

4-4-2

Coleman

O'Connell

Wilson

Burn

Mills

Winchester

Jones

Dunn

Yeates

Murphy

Tuner

I'd also just chuck Devante Jacobs in upfront - he can't be any more shot shy than these useless twats...

Edited by HarryBosch