Dean Holden

If Kelly goes this man has to go also, since he has been at the club in a coaching/managerial capacity the football has been dire, if he gets the nod as caretaker boss I will seriously question attending especially if its for an extended period like last season.

We need a manager, not Kelly, not Holden and certainley not Dunn, if this man gets the gig we will go down, no doubt about that.

We need someone who can galvanise the club the team and the fans, I have no malice towards Holden but if he gets the job again unless there's a quick turnaround on the field the crowds will continue to fall.

Jack Dearden has confirmed Kelly has gone!

Please not Dunn his performances have been bang average since his cameo at Walsall. We need someone with a knowledge of this league and a guy who can bring us together and hit the ground running.

Didnt like his (Dunn) attitude today, seemed to find it funny, grinning at the bench and shrugging his shoulders after the second went in, he spent most the game bitching and moaning and cant for the life of me tell you what he brings to the party, billy big bollocks thinks he is the main man but today he should be embarressed to be picking up his wages, their No 10 took the piss out of him.

Holden can't cut it either. Find someone with bags of passion, someone chomping at the bit to get going and drag something out of these players who otherwise don't seem interested.

The frustrating thing is that managers with experience are no guarantee of safety.

The club will not be seeking any applications for the role of first team manager at this time and can also confirm that all the current coaching staff will remain in their respective roles.

Read more at http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/club-statement-2683849.aspx#i3QoMyLdc8biFE2S.99

What a joke Holden needs to do one aswell,the clubs a big joke, :censored: off corney

WTF? :surrender::getmecoat:

Edited by oafc21

Sure I heard somebody say it was in his contract that Kelly could be let go without paying him anything, how true that is I don't know?

With Corney making it clear there is no money left, I doubt we can afford to let Holden go.

Let him train the kids then, he shouldnt be allowed within sight of the first team squad.