Oldham v Wigan

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.wiganlatics.co.uk/news/article/advance-tickets-close-to-sell-out-pay-on-day-available-2706611.aspx

The club can confirm that approximately 100 tickets remain available to purchase from the DW Stadium Ticket Office ahead of Saturday 26 September's trip to Oldham Athletic in Sky Bet League One.

Close to 1,200 tickets have already been snapped up by supporters ahead of our first meeting with Oldham since the 2002-03 season, with a pay on the day facility also available.

Latics’ average away attendance this season currently stands at 1,155; considerably higher than the final season in the Premier League and the average over the two Championship seasons and Latics manager Gary Caldwell is urging supporters to make the short journey along the M60 on Saturday.

He said: “The backing home and away has been exceptional this season and the supporters have consistently travelled in big numbers. That adds a huge belief to the players and let’s hope another big following is there on Saturday and that we can reward them with a positive performance and result.”

:lol:

Why would the club tell everyone about Poleon training with youth one week but not Mills? Doesn't make any sense.

It wouldn't be the first time an injury wasn't reported.

Unless you want to let us all in on your info...

Edited by palmer1

http://www.wiganlatics.co.uk/news/article/advance-tickets-close-to-sell-out-pay-on-day-available-2706611.aspx

The club can confirm that approximately 100 tickets remain available to purchase from the DW Stadium Ticket Office ahead of Saturday 26 September's trip to Oldham Athletic in Sky Bet League One.

Close to 1,200 tickets have already been snapped up by supporters ahead of our first meeting with Oldham since the 2002-03 season, with a pay on the day facility also available.

Latics’ average away attendance this season currently stands at 1,155; considerably higher than the final season in the Premier League and the average over the two Championship seasons and Latics manager Gary Caldwell is urging supporters to make the short journey along the M60 on Saturday.

He said: “The backing home and away has been exceptional this season and the supporters have consistently travelled in big numbers. That adds a huge belief to the players and let’s hope another big following is there on Saturday and that we can reward them with a positive performance and result.”

:lol:

Considerably higher than in the Premier League!!

Massive club

No, this is the team that should play...

Coleman

Dieng

Wilson

Burn

Mills

Winchester

Kelly

Jones

Yeates

Higdon

Poleon

Dunn to come on after 65 minutes

I just dont get the fascination with Poleon, he was apparently pretty garbage again last week just running around. Like a really really :censored: Jermaine Johnson with worse finishing. Id rather have Croft/Fulton in there with Winchester further forward.

I just dont get the fascination with Poleon, he was apparently pretty garbage again last week just running around. Like a really really :censored: Jermaine Johnson with worse finishing. Id rather have Croft/Fulton in there with Winchester further forward.

He was alright if you ask me, just needed some service especially from Croft.

why does it say latics??? surely it should say pie eating athletic

only one latics and that's us. I'm not optimistic at all but would really love to beat this lot. Hopefully we play more than 1 up front and get some possession in the final 3rd.

We lack confidence so we need an early goal to give us a boostSt

Still don't understand Muprhy being let go. We needed another forward.

Edited by bluehobbit

Even WAFC can't get it right!

This is the opportunity for the penny to drop with the media and commentators - it's Latics v The Latics.

He was alright if you ask me, just needed some service especially from Croft.

Especially Croft?

Who supplied it from the left? or elsewhere for that matter?

Croft's going to start tomorrow isn't he?

For all the things he "does well". None of which are normally associated with being a winger.

Coleman

Dieng J Wilson Burn Eckersley

Kelly

Croft Fulton Jones Yeates

Higdon

Breaking into a 4-3-3 with Fulton and Jones supporting Higdon, Croft and Yeates supplying the crosses. Am I dreaming?

Bench: Cornell, B Wilson, Brown, O'Connell, Winchester, Poleon, Stan

And bear in mind that I've not been able to get to a single game this season, so I basically know :censored: all.

Edited by Bristolatic

1) You lucky, lucky bastard.

2) Shocking use of the word "basically" for a man of your age.

:grin:

1) You lucky, lucky bastard.

2) Shocking use of the word "basically" for a man of your age.

:grin:

Ageist bastard. :lol: You never sent me a birthday card, you miserable sod. It was 5 days ago. :bigcry: :ranting:

Coleman

Dieng J Wilson Burn Eckersley

Kelly

Croft Fulton Jones Yeates

Higdon

Breaking into a 4-3-3 with Fulton and Jones supporting Higdon, Croft and Yeates supplying the crosses. Am I dreaming?

Bench: Cornell, B Wilson, Brown, O'Connell, Winchester, Poleon, Stan

And bear in mind that I've not been able to get to a single game this season, so I basically know :censored: all.

Is Eckersley a Left Back then? I thought he was a Right Back? I thought we wanted to end Square pegs and all that.