Coleman, Mills, Winchester, Turner and Truelove.

Its not rumour but I understand why your getting all precious he is the special one.

In the know again but why is David Dunn telling you he isn't playing these players because surley him & his coaching staff only know why..

Coleman conceded 5 goals against Peterborough, cry me a river! Why should he have kept his place.

Mills is injured. They told the press about Poleon training with the yoof but told them Mills has an ankle injury. Why a so different to your sauce?

Winchester has had game time this season probably more than its taken for some tossers to judge Higdon on and he's been poor. Do we pick players nowadays on what they did 6 months ago?

Turner has potential but has never been a first team regular so why the big fuss. We brought in someone who has scored more goals than Turners played and its what we needed. If we can provide the right kind of service. 3 good crosses, he hit the post, grabbed a assist of sorts and laid off a chance for Poleon. All in positions none if current strikers would pick up.

Why is it you have such a downer on 'hardman' David Dunn and decided he isnt worth a chance? What's your problem has he dropped one of your mates or something because it seems personal with you?

And here is a little fact for you, not rumour. If a player is not training well, isn't fit enough or not judged up to standard by a football manager then he doesn't have to pick them. As I said players should be picked in current form not what they did last season when we were not exactly dominating this league.

Edited by palmer1

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the know again but why is David Dunn telling you he isn't playing these players because surley him & his coaching staff only know why..

Coleman conceded 5 goals against Peterborough, cry me a river! Why should he have kept his place.

Mills is injured. They told the press about Poleon training with the yoof but told them Mills has an ankle injury. Why a so different to your sauce?

Winchester has had game time this season probably more than its taken for some tossers to judge Higdon on and he's been poor. Do we pick players nowadays on what they did 6 months ago?

Turner has potential but has never been a first team regular so why the big fuss. We brought in someone who has scored more goals than Turners played and its what we needed. If we can provide the right kind of service. 3 good crosses, he hit the post, grabbed a assist of sorts and laid off a chance for Poleon. All in positions none if current strikers would pick up.

Why is it you have such a downer on 'hardman' David Dunn and decided he isnt worth a chance? What's your problem has he dropped one of your mates or something because it seems personal with you?

And here is a little fact for you, not rumour. If a player is not training well, isn't fit enough or not judged up to standard by a football manager then he doesn't have to pick them. As I said players should be picked in current form not what they did last season when we were not exactly dominating this league.

If we are picking players on form fair enough but the worst player on the pitch against Peterborough was Connor Brown by a country mile, he hasnt been much better since, please explain that one to me then.

:censored: me I've been preaching about Connor Brown for 3 years while everyone telss me I'm wrong!

Mills is injured, Eckersley I've never seen play so can't say but does he have a left foot?

I'd play Truelove but is he fit? Dunn may not trust him at the moment as every kick is scrutinised and his is so inexperienced.

I didn't agree with dropping Coleman but Cornell has been decent, especially against Wigan so Dunn's been vindicated so far.

Mills was poor whether he's injured or otherwise...

Turner has been dog:censored:.

Winchester is the only oddity yet Kelly didn't play him much either.

How Brown, Croft and Philliskirk keep starting is far more worthy of conspiracy theory, surely?

If we are picking players on form fair enough but the worst player on the pitch against Peterborough was Connor Brown by a country mile, he hasnt been much better since, please explain that one to me then.

Mills is injured, Eckersley isn't fit and Truelove is out on loan, possibly because he isn't rated. Not sure we have anyone else who can play left back.

Brown has been shocking & has gone backwards massively this season.

That doesn't mean your VENDETTA when he regularly provided half decent cover was in any way right...... :grin:

Please give over with this vendetta bollocks lol he always been :censored: and you all know it. You just got pissed off with me telling you every week :) Edited by palmer1

Fair enough if it's true.

If none of it is, will you out your source for being useless?

I'm hardly going to out the person telling me this am I, if you dont believe any of it fair enough, like I've said lets see what transpires.

If it is true I will hold my hands up as always but why would the club tell us about Poleons issue but not about Mills and surley enough people watch training and hang around the club to have personally seen Mills with the yoof?

Winchester is the strange one for me.

While he doesn't have the work rate of Croft (i.e. doesn't run around as much), his keeping hold of the ball would compensate for that if Dunn wants us to be tight. And he can defend a bit.

He's far, far more of an attacking threat than Croft though and has ability you'd expect Dunn to admire.

Unless something's gone on behind the scene's we're wasting one of the best talents we've had in recent years not just to his detriment but to the detriment of the team too.

Where would you play Winchester, Harry and in what formation?

At Donny he was under instruction not to cross the halfway line. He didn't get invoked in the game or influence it in any way. He was clearly low on confidence.

I can only see him playing in a central midfield 3.

Edited by welshgaz

At Donny he was under instruction not to cross the halfway line. He didn't get invoked in the game or influence it in any way. He was clearly low on confidence.

Central midfield or right midfield. Or even left midfield if the alternative is Philliskirk.

Croft isn't playing as a winger should anyway so Winchester would offer far more in terms of crosses, through balls, runs (with the ball) and shots....

He wasn't low on confidence he did the job he was told to do. He will have been as flustrated as us being told not to run with the ball and attack. Wouldn't say that's being low on confidence more

Doing what he's told. He was dropped Saturday for Kelly who plays that role naturally.