Coleman, Mills, Winchester, Turner and Truelove.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Who we blaming now Dunny.

These players have played about a minute between them since you came in and you haven't won a game.

If I was Winchester I would never play for you again after sticking yourself on without even warming up in front of him. Surround yourself with arse lickers and yes men like Philliskirk and Brown because they will come in handy in League 2 and the Conference.

Who we blaming now Dunny.

These players have played about a minute between them since you came in and you haven't won a game.

If I was Winchester I would never play for you again after sticking yourself on without even warming up in front of him. Surround yourself with arse lickers and yes men like Philliskirk and Brown because they will come in handy in League 2 and the Conference.

I agree with you about Philliskirk and Brown. There's no way Philliskirk should play centre mid ahead of Jones and the fact that Jones is shoved out to the left because of it is a farce, and with the 4 right backs in the match day squad Brown should be fighting it out with Brian Wilson for 3rd place, certainly not starting.

Not sure I could hate Dunn as much as you do though.

I agree with you about Philliskirk and Brown. There's no way Philliskirk should play centre mid ahead of Jones and the fact that Jones is shoved out to the left because of it is a farce, and with the 4 right backs in the match day squad Brown should be fighting it out with Brian Wilson for 3rd place, certainly not starting.

Not sure I could hate Dunn as much as you do though.

Don't hate him just don't rate him.

Can't understand why some aren't getting behind Dunn, it's baffling. He is an ex Premiership star, played for his country, starting out as a manager, northern lad, well thought of by anyone who is asked to comment. We have traditionally done ok when giving the job to first timers fitting most of that criteria (Royle, Dowie' Sheridan). The football has been no better and no worse than much of the last 20 years. Some of the criticism after just a few weeks is a bit harsh, don't forget we had players missing yesterday and so had to field players we all know by now are not good enough. When he builds his own team , let's judge him. Purse and sow's ear comes to mind. His own recruits to date look to have strengthened us don't they. Just a realist not a HC.

We did have a couple of players missing yesterday but there's no excuse for putting Connor Brown in at right back in place of Dieng who has been pretty solid in the position for weeks!

Just one part of the team selection that was easily avoidable! Brown is guaranteed at least one major cock up per game, sometimes we get away with it, yesterday we didn't.

We did have a couple of players missing yesterday but there's no excuse for putting Connor Brown in at right back in place of Dieng who has been pretty solid in the position for weeks!

Just one part of the team selection that was easily avoidable! Brown is guaranteed at least one major cock up per game, sometimes we get away with it, yesterday we didn't.

I'm pretty sure he made a decent tackle in the box in the second half when the player was through and became our only source of crosses in the second half as well, shame no bugger got on the end of them.

Rightly, or wrongly, it's a team effort and let's face it none of them had the passion or guts to get a grip of the game at all. I can't get excited at all about this lot

• 1 month later...

I'm glad Dunn blamed this lot for our teams problems, it makes him look a bigger :censored: than he already is, dont worry if Lafferty was fit Mills wouldn't be playing but my biggest gripe is how Winchester cant even get 20 minutes, is Dunn scared of him changing a game for us? The fact he continues to leave Winchester out yet plays a no mark from Swansea is mystifying.

I'm glad Dunn blamed this lot for our teams problems, it makes him look a bigger :censored: than he already is, dont worry if Lafferty was fit Mills wouldn't be playing but my biggest gripe is how Winchester cant even get 20 minutes, is Dunn scared of him changing a game for us? The fact he continues to leave Winchester out yet plays a no mark from Swansea is mystifying.

Try to expand your vocabulary

To rub it in Crewe's on loan player from Swansea scored the only goal.

Edited by BP1960

The question I like to ask is why mills has become so crap?

He was on fire at preston a few seasons ago when we were on tv, unlucky not to score from a corner. He can cross and I love it when he overlaps with a winger too and bombs down bomb alley...

Why has it gone wrong for him and let's face it, several others this season.

The question I like to ask is why mills has become so crap?

He was on fire at preston a few seasons ago when we were on tv, unlucky not to score from a corner. He can cross and I love it when he overlaps with a winger too and bombs down bomb alley...

Why has it gone wrong for him and let's face it, several others this season.

Because all of our players have gone backwards under Dunn, Mills in particular was called out by Dunn within days of getting the job, the manager is now reaping what he sowed, players don't respect him thats plain to see.

Can't understand why some aren't getting behind Dunn, it's baffling. He is an ex Premiership star, played for his country, starting out as a manager, northern lad, well thought of by anyone who is asked to comment. We have traditionally done ok when giving the job to first timers fitting most of that criteria (Royle, Dowie' Sheridan). The football has been no better and no worse than much of the last 20 years. Some of the criticism after just a few weeks is a bit harsh, don't forget we had players missing yesterday and so had to field players we all know by now are not good enough. When he builds his own team , let's judge him. Purse and sow's ear comes to mind. His own recruits to date look to have strengthened us don't they. Just a realist not a HC.

I honestly think that one of Dunn's biggest issues is the perception of his role in Kelly's sacking - however undoubtedly justified it was.

I don't hold anything against him as such but I consider it pretty average to take a role in any employment with the aim of unseating those above you. Fairly or unfairly, I think that this is the view on his arrival at the club from many.

It makes him look untrustworthy..... which is not a great trait if you are looking to gain the trust of those playing for their careers around you.

Edited by whitey1980

Because all of our players have gone backwards under Dunn, Mills in particular was called out by Dunn within days of getting the job, the manager is now reaping what he sowed, players don't respect him thats plain to see.

Yea cos they were all worldbeaters last season weren't they? It must have been a full time job fending off all the bids from Premier League clubs for the likes of Brown, Wilson and Mills.

Poleon already has already scored as many league goals this season as he did last, as has Philliskirk. I wouldn't describe that as going backwards.

Where did we finish again?

I'd say you could only get away with saying Poleon has improved.

Using stats to say Philliskirk has improved under Dunn is borderline madness if you've watched any games this season

Fair enough, I was trying to make the point that stating all the players have gone backwards under Dunn is garbage. Under Kelly the training was a joke, he lacked the ability to improve either individuals or the team. To blame Dunn for our problems is a cop out. The real problem is Corney. Until he goes there's no hope of improvement for the club.

Edited by Hank Kingsley

This is what will happen, January will see a more settled team IMO.

I honestly think that one of Dunn's biggest issues is the perception of his role in Kelly's sacking - however undoubtedly justified it was.

I don't hold anything against him as such but I consider it pretty average to take a role in any employment with the aim of unseating those above you. Fairly or unfairly, I think that this is the view on his arrival at the club from many.

It makes him look untrustworthy..... which is not a great trait if you are looking to gain the trust of those playing for their careers around you.

I was a board decision to remove DK wasnt it?

I don't subscribe to the view that certain players' faces don't fit....I do believe however that we have too many players at the club and inevitably many of these will be kicking their heels. Whatever employment area you wish to choose it is not a healthy situation where there is not enough work to go around..... The effects of this can manifest themselves in many different ways, ..anxiety, envy, allegations of favouritism, lethargy cliques, insecurity etc etc. it is extremely difficult to manage over staffed and under-utilised employees.

In short we need to prune the number of players we have