Coleman, Mills, Winchester, Turner and Truelove.

Where would you play Winchester, Harry and in what formation?

At Donny he was under instruction not to cross the halfway line. He didn't get invoked in the game or influence it in any way. He was clearly low on confidence.

I can only see him playing in a central midfield 3.

He wasn't low on confidence he did the job he was told to do. He will have been as flustrated as us being told not to run with the ball and attack. Wouldn't say that's being low on confidence more

Doing what he's told. He was dropped Saturday for Kelly who plays that role naturally.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central midfield or right midfield. Or even left midfield if the alternative is Philliskirk.

Croft isn't playing as a winger should anyway so Winchester would offer far more in terms of crosses, through balls, runs (with the ball) and shots....

Croft and philiskirk play mainly because of their industry. Take them out and we would miss them. Well Croft anyway.

I'm hardly going to out the person telling me this am I, if you dont believe any of it fair enough, like I've said lets see what transpires.

I'll bet a pound to a penny that if the players in question were performing to the levels we know they can, they'd be in the team, no question.

It's hardly surprising that a bunch of young lads would rather blame the new manager than take responsibility for their own failings.

Work hard, play well when given a chance, and embarrass your manager when he doesn't pick you because you're not part of his click.

As long as Croft, Brown and Philliskirk don't get a game, I'm happy.

On the topic, only Winchester on that list should be playing. Maybe Mills as well, if he improves from the dog:censored: he's been so far.

Having so many short-term managers will eventually harm the development of the youths though.

As long as Croft, Brown and Philliskirk don't get a game, I'm happy.

On the topic, only Winchester on that list should be playing. Maybe Mills as well, if he improves from the dog:censored: he's been so far.

Having so many short-term managers will eventually harm the development of the youths though.

You mean only Winchester should be considered to be picked. He's done nothing that makes him a first choice this season.

Mills should be playing but I'd pick a wheelie bin ahead off Brown.

You mean only Winchester should be considered to be picked. He's done nothing that makes him a first choice this season.

Mills should be playing but I'd pick a wheelie bin ahead off Brown.

Some :censored:er nicked one of my wheelie bins yesterday, if you are going tonight and see a green left back with a blue shirt on I know where to start asking questions first.

Some :censored:er nicked one of my wheelie bins yesterday, if you are going tonight and see a green left back with a blue shirt on I know where to start asking questions first.

Looking forward to the MOM poll after this game then. May even vote this time.

I'm gonna stick up for the original poster here. I have heard the same, albeit without Truelove mentioned...

Well it wouldn't be a rumour unless others passed it on. lets face it, every manager will fancy different players, as standard. The OP used it to be negative as per

Well it wouldn't be a rumour unless others passed it on. lets face it, every manager will fancy different players, as standard. The OP used it to be negative as per

Go on then glass half full reel off the positives around the club at the moment I'm all ears, the best I can think of is we are unbeaten in two. I think there is more to it than him fancying certain players, just because a few didnt choose to kiss his arse from day one, doesnt mean they should be picked out for special treatment now, its not my style of management and one which will undoubtedly find him out. Edited by yarddog73