York, Morecambe and Accrington

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your realise their are 5 teams below us right?

Including Barnsley, Blackpool & Fleetwood

Can please just stop the negative :censored: about the league for one weekend?. We didnt even play a league game yesterday!

Negative :censored: - :censored:ing ha ha :censored:ing ha, more of a realist, the thing is the majority of fans feel the same way in fact some would even have judas back, now I know you probably didnt go yesterday but we were outplayed by a League 2 team, nothings changed Dunns still clueless and his two wingmen offer nothing, if you cant see it fair enough but I told you for weeks this bloke will fail, I just hope when he gets us relegated he is not tasked with getting us out of the basement as we could be in there for 20 years or worse.

Negative :censored: - :censored:ing ha ha :censored:ing ha, more of a realist, the thing is the majority of fans feel the same way in fact some would even have judas back, now I know you probably didnt go yesterday but we were outplayed by a League 2 team, nothings changed Dunns still clueless and his two wingmen offer nothing, if you cant see it fair enough but I told you for weeks this bloke will fail, I just hope when he gets us relegated he is not tasked with getting us out of the basement as we could be in there for 20 years or worse.

I can see exactly what's going wrong. I just don't need to read it every day from someone like you who has a personal issue with Dunn & decided he will fail before his first game in management for whatever reason.

It's boring,It's the same every week we get it! you dont like Dunn & you are not willing to even give him a chance

What happens if he turns it around and we survive? Finish mid table maybe. I ask because there is a long way to go and this league is so tight it could happen.

Also why did you go? If you are so sure he's going to fail & are so sure its going to be so bad, why bother?

Edited by palmer1

I can see exactly what's going wrong. I just don't need to read it every day from someone like you who has a personal issue with Dunn & decided he will fail before his first game in management for whatever reason.

It's boring,It's the same every week we get it! you dont like Dunn & you are not willing to even give him a chance

What happens if he turns it around and we survive? Finish mid table maybe. I ask because there is a long way to go and this league is so tight it could happen.

Also why did you go? If you are so sure he's going to fail & are so sure its going to be so bad, why bother?

Managers are like family, you cant choose them and I bother because its the team I support what am I supposed to do exactly? Stop going like the other 5000 have over the Corney reign? If I do that the board and all you happy clappers will blame me for the clubs position, now whilst I have to watch boring negative :censored:e I will post what I see this was a forum last time I checked and 95% of posts since 4.45 yesterday have been negative so why single mine out?

As for Dunn he is out of his depth but we are stuck with him and his two :censored: coaches and band of loanees. Only hope is Cassidy coming back on fire or if Corney grows a pair and appoints someone who knows what they are doing rather than leaving it to Larry Mo and Curly.

'It's boring,It's the same every week we get it! you dont like Dunn & you are not willing to even give him a chance'

That's not support...

I support my team not the clowns given the managers job. If you wanna go blow bubbles out the one cap wonders arse fill your boots because I wont be, he has been involved in a team thats played 19 games this season and won 2, now that might be acceptable for you but I'd expect better from a guy whole failed to back Kelly and was desperate for the job. So far he has been a complete failure he has taken us down a route of loanee after loanee yet still cant put a win together other than against a managerless team with there chairman stood on the sidelines. Sorry but I still dont get the David Dunn love in the reality is he doesnt know how to win games and is getting us relegated.

No matter what Sky Sports tells you, winning isn't everything.

It's not you are absolutely right. However if someone is so sure they are not going to be entertained because of a managers influence why bother?

No entertainment & no positive result. Yarddog is so certain of this outcome that she posts it everyday.

We won't go down. Don't worry. We're :censored: but there's at least four teams that are worse than us...

We are three points of bottom Blackpool, Fleetwood and Crewe are closing in on us, Swindon have a new manager and Barnsley are most likely going to chop LJ. It dont look good to me nor many of them I talked to at the game yesterday.

I support my team not the clowns given the managers job. If you wanna go blow bubbles out the one cap wonders arse fill your boots because I wont be, he has been involved in a team thats played 19 games this season and won 2, now that might be acceptable for you but I'd expect better from a guy whole failed to back Kelly and was desperate for the job. So far he has been a complete failure he has taken us down a route of loanee after loanee yet still cant put a win together other than against a managerless team with there chairman stood on the sidelines. Sorry but I still dont get the David Dunn love in the reality is he doesnt know how to win games and is getting us relegated.

There isn't a David Dunn love in you clown! People are just willing to give him time.

So you don't support the owner, the manager, the coaches, the loanees, the short term contracted players & the poor players like the wingers you mentioned. You don't support Philiskirk or Cornell who are all representing Oldham Athletic this season. Did I miss anyone?

We were lucky to beat fleetwood and we sneaked a late winner against a swindon side in absolute freefall...

I honestly cant see us staying up...we've drawn a load of games and in seasons past, i may have thought that all it takes is to turn those to wins and we'd be ok. This year i can only see those draws turning to defeat.

We've been awful...the only way i can see Dunn turning this round is if we invest in an old head for some guidance

We were lucky to beat fleetwood and we sneaked a late winner against a swindon side in absolute freefall...

I honestly cant see us staying up...we've drawn a load of games and in seasons past, i may have thought that all it takes is to turn those to wins and we'd be ok. This year i can only see those draws turning to defeat.

We've been awful...the only way i can see Dunn turning this round is if we invest in an old head for some guidance

On or off the pitch?

Both! My point was actually for off-field though.

The thing that I find most stupid this season is that we had Brian Wilson failing at right back and eventually decided to try him at centreback-where he had played many times before at Colchester. Why didnt anybody at the club realise that!

The second thing is that Timmy was a half decent centreback, only as far back as last season but no-one gave him a chance to play there in front of a couple of young kids brought in on loan.

They both played yesterday-allright it might have been a crap game-but we didnt conceed. So I might be in agreement with you.

The thing that I find most stupid this season is that we had Brian Wilson failing at right back and eventually decided to try him at centreback-where he had played many times before at Colchester. Why didnt anybody at the club realise that!

The second thing is that Timmy was a half decent centreback, only as far back as last season but no-one gave him a chance to play there in front of a couple of young kids brought in on loan.

They both played yesterday-allright it might have been a crap game-but we didnt conceed. So I might be in agreement with you.

I know there is the new model of managing with qualifications and theory and i do think there is a place for that in football. I fear that younger managers think that that is the only method though. I often think that the obvious gets missed because it doesnt fit into that method they have had hammered in.

Like you say....missed two fairly obvious points there which you dont need to be a rocket scientist to see. I think an old school head to point out the obvious and / or use some common sense. Somebody needs to tell dunn / kelly / johnson / dickov / (insert any other rookie) that football is actually easier than they sometimes try to make it.