Croft and Higdon at Mansfield.

Absolute disgrace the size of those two on Saturday. Croft in particular looked huge, bigger than he was at any of his pre seasons with us. Dunn needs to crack the whip, no excuse for being so out of shape.

There is plenty of tits in the paddock at a home game, I dont expect to see any on our most experienced winger. No wonder Dunn hasn't picked him when available.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ricky Hatton had the squad at his gym today as he's a mate of Dunn.

I'm assuming Croft was the punch bag.

The traditionalists will be pleased to know Keith Brown, from what I can gather, was on the same course for coaching badges as Dunn. Some others from that bunch were Maik Taylor, Guillem Ballague, Mendieta, Barton and Clint Hill. Be interesting to see how they get on in their coaching careers...

It's funny, from the main stand s few weeks ago against Scunny some fella was constantly going on about Crofts weight. 4 or 5 people around including me couldnt see what he was talking about.

He may not be looking as well as he did when he first came back but these players will be weighed & measured weekly like at every football club. Some players are built bigger than others are have a broad build with a big arse. Dunn & Croft fit this bill as did Big Joe Royle & Kenny Dalglish back in the day

Players who are overweight wouldnt be picked & put on strict programmes.Another myth perpetrated by OWTBs posters I'm afraid....

It's funny, from the main stand s few weeks ago against Scunny some fella was constantly going on about Crofts weight. 4 or 5 people around including me couldnt see what he was talking about.

He may not be looking as well as he did when he first came back but these players will be weighed & measured weekly like at every football club. Some players are built bigger than others are have a broad build with a big arse. Dunn & Croft fit this bill as did Big Joe Royle & Kenny Dalglish back in the day

Players who are overweight wouldnt be picked & put on strict programmes.Another myth perpetrated by OWTBs posters I'm afraid....

Indeed.

Croft has become another whipping boy ....

As you said some players just are built that way . Franny Lee would have been pilloried by some on here .

And Bobby Johnstone would never have lasted more than a few matches

Indeed.

As you said some players just are built that way . Franny Lee would have been pilloried by some on here .

I like Croft, far more chance of a decent cross from him than Yeates. However he couldn't break a jog on Saturday, his game is dribbles and crosses. The only dribbles he was capable of on Saturday were underpant related.

Indeed.

Unfortunately the fat :censored:s like Franny Lee wouldn't survive in the modern game, Croft falls into that catergoty, the only man who gets fatter as the season goes on.

I like Croft, far more chance of a decent cross from him than Yeates. However he couldn't break a jog on Saturday, his game is dribbles and crosses. The only dribbles he was capable of on Saturday were underpant related.

Confidence issues not weight issues.

I noticed against Burton. He isn't shifting the ball to make space for himself or create angles. He is hoping the defender decides for him. He should be going at full back but he tends to stand in front of them & wait, its all confidence...

Management should be all over it, I have my doubts

Please post me a clip of Croft crossing a ball effectively I've yet to see it.

He looked fit as a fiddle when he re signed. It was clear he'd put on a :censored:load of weight when he came on against Burton....

Edited by HarryBosch

I was hoping for something a little more recent if possible!!

I supplied you with what you requested.

I asked you to stop posting negative :censored: constantly.

We don't always get what we want. If we did we'd be top of the :censored:in league & life would be good!

I supplied you with what you requested.

I asked you to stop posting negative :censored: constantly.

We don't always get what we want. If we did we'd be top of the :censored:in league & life would be good!

So because you asking me to stop posting my view I have to? Jog on pal.

One good cross in about 80 games and one goal dont do it for me if thats your idea of a player fit to represent OAFC its no wonder we are :censored:ed, dont they have a weighbridge at the club?

So because you asking me to stop posting my view I have to? Jog on pal.

One good cross in about 80 games and one goal dont do it for me if thats your idea of a player fit to represent OAFC its no wonder we are :censored:ed, dont they have a weighbridge at the club?

No I didn't ask to stop posting your view. I asked you to stop posting negative :censored:e in every thread.

It sums it up that you dived straight in this for another moan. You asked for an effective cross & I posted one right away. Still managed to moan...

No I didn't ask to stop posting your view. I asked you to stop posting negative :censored:e in every thread.

It sums it up that you dived straight in this for another moan. You asked for an effective cross & I posted one right away. Still managed to moan...

I moan because he is :censored:e, simple as that.