Question to Dunn

Maybe but how many times have we broken and had superior numbers this season? Can't think of one occasion when we've overloaded in the oppositions half on the break?

It has happened and in fact it happened twice in the first half v. Burton but the wrong pass or then a 'falloverandwinafreekick' was the result.

Our players havent been good enough to take advantage of a break.

We just need to grind out a few victories with Kelly's/Corney's squad and then move players around in January

Think that's what we'll see, I don't think Dunn's happy with a few of his players and we will see a few changes in the January window.

The flaws were already apparent when LJ decided to jump ship and really Dunn shouln't be judged until he puts his own stamp on this team.

It has happened and in fact it happened twice in the first half v. Burton but the wrong pass or then a 'falloverandwinafreekick' was the result.

Our players havent been good enough to take advantage of a break.

We just need to grind out a few victories with Kelly's/Corney's squad and then move players around in January

Think that's what we'll see, I don't think Dunn's happy with a few of his players and we will see a few changes in the January window.

The flaws were already apparent when LJ decided to jump ship and really Dunn shouln't be judged until he puts his own stamp on this team.

New manager comes in, calls players :censored: to buy himself time.

Gets rid of some of the last blokes :censored:, signs some of his own players, says they need time to gel to buy himself more time.

Goes into following season, gets rid of some more of the last blokes :censored: & some of his own :censored:, still not quite his side yet, more time please.

Starts doing alright, :censored:s off to a better job...

I can't believe we're so quickly back to this and so many are so readily accepting of it.

Gets rid of some of the last blokes :censored:, signs some of his own players, says they need time to gel to buy himself more time.

Goes into following season, gets rid of some more of the last blokes :censored: & some of his own :censored:, still not quite his side yet, more time please.

I can't believe we're so quickly back to this and so many are so readily accepting of it.

What's the alternative?

The reason we are in this position is because Johnson :censored:ed off and we failed to make the right appointment when we had the chance.

When we finally selected the man to take us forward we :censored:ed up....big style!

Other than a mass protest/boycott what choice do we have?

What do you suggest ?

Supporters call players :censored:. New Manager is stuck with them for 3 months. Supporters still call players :censored: and blame Manager who didnt sign/ retain them.

Supporters want, no demand, that the new Manager gets the players playing attractive attacking football and winning matches, even though they are :censored:. (still)

By the way I have missed out the bit where supporters try to persuade the Manager to play the same attacking formation which cost the previous incumbent his job (finally) and/or where they recommend our playmaker to start matches even though he cannot make the play

Edited by ChaddySmoker

Supporters call players :censored:. New Manager is stuck with them for 3 months. Supporters still call players :censored: and blame Manager who didnt sign/ retain them.

Supporters want, no demand, that the new Manager gets the players playing attractive attacking football and winning matches, even though they are :censored:. (still)

By the way I have missed out the bit where supporters try to persuade the Manager to play the same attacking formation which cost the previous incumbent his job (finally) and/or where they recommend our playmaker to start matches even though he cannot make the play

Are these the same :censored: players who give most teams in this division a game 12 month ago? Didn't work for LJ calling players out in the press I don't think it will work for Dunn, its another one of those new traits of the modern manager, blame every :censored:er but yourself, have a couple of go to fall guys and mess about with personel and formations until nobody has a clue what they are doing.

Are these the same :censored: players who give most teams in this division a game 12 month ago? Didn't work for LJ calling players out in the press I don't think it will work for Dunn, its another one of those new traits of the modern manager, blame every :censored:er but yourself, have a couple of go to fall guys and mess about with personel and formations until nobody has a clue what they are doing.

I never actually said that the Manager had called them :censored:-that's our job obviously

I never actually said that the Manager had called them :censored:-that's our job obviously

He has in the Chron today, a tactic that didn't serve Johnson very well, Poleon appears to be the latest fall guy, strange call by Dunn to single him out after he stuck him on the bench after one of his best games for the club then played him as a lone striker after he showed his form in a front two with Higdon.

He has in the Chron today, a tactic that didn't serve Johnson very well, Poleon appears to be the latest fall guy, strange call by Dunn to single him out after he stuck him on the bench after one of his best games for the club then played him as a lone striker after he showed his form in a front two with Higdon.

In the interests of balance

“Consistency is key. We need to get 11 players who are getting good marks every week. This is not just Dom, it is across the board"

In the interests of balance

Consistency is key. We need to get 11 players who are getting good marks every week. This is not just Dom, it is across the board"

In the interests of balance quote what he says about Poleon, why mention a specific player if its across the board?

Perhaps because he's one of the biggest culprits I suppose, he's been here a fair while now yet shows no sign of improvement whatsoever..........they all lack consistency to some extent which is why we're where we are but strikers are there to score goals and we've been lacking in that area for far too long.

This baffled me.

Dropping him after supposedly one of the most exuberant and lively performances of a player for many years.

Must've been disciplined for it...

Perhaps because he's one of the biggest culprits I suppose, he's been here a fair while now yet shows no sign of improvement whatsoever..........they all lack consistency to some extent which is why we're where we are but strikers are there to score goals and we've been lacking in that area for far too long.

Play them in a consistent position, in a consistent formation and we may not be having complaints about consistency.

What about if that results in us still being consistently crap?

Well then you can blame the players, but until Dunn stops thinking like a kid in a sweet shop and has the courage of his convictions to firstly pick his best eleven and secondly play them in their strongest positions for a sustained period of time we are unlikely to see any consistency.

Its no coincidence that teams at our level play their best 11 week in week out, even under LJ we kept a decent consistent level of form once he stopped tinkering and over thinking everything.

Well then you can blame the players, but until Dunn stops thinking like a kid in a sweet shop and has the courage of his convictions to firstly pick his best eleven and secondly play them in their strongest positions for a sustained period of time we are unlikely to see any consistency.

Its no coincidence that teams at our level play their best 11 week in week out, even under LJ we kept a decent consistent level of form once he stopped tinkering and over thinking everything.

Fair point but he cannot even begin to select his first choice settled 11 until the injuries clear up.

I think that most of us would agree in the main on our first 11 but Dunn has not had the chance to ever select even 8 of those 11 in the same match.

Thus he brings in loanees to try to plug the gaps. Loanees will either be very young players or players that other clubs do not currently want.

It isnt easy!

Edited by ChaddySmoker