Turning point?

Great win Saturday and now three successive home wins will see us mid table and on the way to Bramhall lane and the chance of a third round money spinner.

Easier said than done as I can't even remember the last time we won three games on the bounce, even at home.

The next 2 weeks could ultimately shape our season. We desperately need to get our home form back on track and give our long suffering fans something to cheer about. If we manage to do that then a playoff spot is not beyond this team.

Winning breeds confidence and if we can get comfortably mid table by Christmas then with one or two quality additions in January we could yet turn this season around.

This will surely be our last chance, If we fail to take advantage and continue as we are then I dread to think what our home crowds will be come the turn of the year as our season will be well and truly over.

Won 3 all season but all of a sudden we should be winning 4 on the bounce?

No wonder Dave is tearing his hair out...

absolutley! its one extreme to another with some.

We beat Swindon & it was the same. One win later & here we go again. Looking down on sides we should be beating. Can someone tll me after this seasons form why we should be beating anybody considering we only have 3 wins

Fleetwood aside who had plenty of chances to beat us...

We have held on to a winning lead for less than 6 minutes all this season, late winners at Swindon & Chesterfield,

absolutley! its one extreme to another with some.

We beat Swindon & it was the same. One win later & here we go again. Looking down on sides we should be beating. Can someone tll me after this seasons form why we should be beating anybody considering we only have 3 wins

Fleetwood aside who had plenty of chances to beat us...

We have held on to a winning lead for less than 6 minutes all this season, late winners at Swindon & Chesterfield,

So you don't expect to beat Barnsley, lost 8 in a row and bottom of the league Crewe?

:censored:ing hell, have you given up?

I said must win if this team are going to become anything other than a bottom half, struggling side this season.

If we can't beat two bottom four sides, that tells you our level.

We are a bottom half team though and were always going to be this season.

Doesn't mean we can't or won't dish out a few bloody noses as we go but there's no way we should be expecting to win any game in this league with our squad.

We are a bottom half team though and were always going to be this season.

Doesn't mean we can't or won't dish out a few bloody noses as we go but there's no way we should be expecting to win any game in this league with our squad.

Well that's a positive outlook.

Like I was trying to say, if we were to pick up say, 7 points from the next three, beating struggling Barnsley and Crewe, I'd like to think we have the capabilities to avoid a dogfight.

Southend game is an away win. Discounted games and increased crowds always result in a disappointing display, and a Corney moan.

Crewe away is a guaranteed 3 points, but they will beat us at BP later on in the year. Just like we will probably win at Bradford away. This is the vast knowledge I have gathered from my time watching Latics... Oh and Conor Wilkinson will score against us on Saturday

Well that's a positive outlook.

Like I was trying to say, if we were to pick up say, 7 points from the next three, beating struggling Barnsley and Crewe, I'd like to think we have the capabilities to avoid a dogfight.

Of course, and we will start as slight favourites for both games, but equally it won't be the end of the world that the eternal moaners will portray it as if we don't.

So you don't expect to beat Barnsley, lost 8 in a row and bottom of the league Crewe?

:censored:ing hell, have you given up?

I expect us to be performing better than we are & to have more points!

As it is we've struggled to win games all season so I hope we can win these games rather than expect

If we had lost on Saturday people wouldn't be expecting anything would they. My point was all of a sudden we win one & we are expected to win the next four. Unrealistic!!!

I can see us dishing out two swift bummings Tuesday and Saturday. Don't think things are far off from turning round. A few wins and the players will the relax, so will the fans. This lad from Mk Dons looks the nuts, Cassidy is getting fit and Dunn is learning about the players more and more.

If the above games are the next 4 I can see us winning 3 of those.

This Saturday isn't a must win with regards to staying up or going down, but it's definitely the most important match of the season so far.

The stakes are high. Win and it's back to back league wins for the first time since March, Dunn shows that, after his comments yesterday, there is something positive worth getting behind and we get the chance to get Johnson sacked. Defeat (or the manner of defeat) could make it very difficult for Dunn to win fans over in the long run and we would be looking at a certain relegation dogfight this season. If Dunn doesn't like the negativity around the club at the moment, he'll have a lot more to deal with if we put in a weak performance on Saturday.

Last Saturday probably wasn't the turning point in our season, but this Saturday easily could be.

This Saturday isn't a must win with regards to staying up or going down, but it's definitely the most important match of the season so far.

The stakes are high. Win and it's back to back league wins for the first time since March, Dunn shows that, after his comments yesterday, there is something positive worth getting behind and we get the chance to get Johnson sacked. Defeat (or the manner of defeat) could make it very difficult for Dunn to win fans over in the long run and we would be looking at a certain relegation dogfight this season. If Dunn doesn't like the negativity around the club at the moment, he'll have a lot more to deal with if we put in a weak performance on Saturday.

Last Saturday probably wasn't the turning point in our season, but this Saturday easily could be.

Agree, this is what I was trying to say before.

Barnsley, Southend and Crewe, of course we're not relegated if we lose them all, but if we win them, it'll change our season I believe.