Should Dunn be sacked immediately?

Should dunn be sacked immediately?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. Should dunn be sacked immediately?

• Yes
    • No

That was the worst performance I can remember. We are used to watching them go 1-0 down and then struggle to get back in to the game, but there wasn't even an attempt to struggle today.

Not a single chance created after they scored. It's clear Dunn has lost them.

What his interview said to me was that he knows that too.

I know he's a confident, some say arrogant, guy but I think he might decide he just doesn't need this and resign. He's on a hiding to nothing.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't as if they weren't particularly trying, it was that there was absolutely no quality and all duties were delegated to somebody else. The chasm between that and Bradford last season is remarkable.

No-one but Yeates got the ball and tried to get at them, and he wasn't at his best today. They looked lost: nobody taking responsibility; confidence shattered; reverting to hoofball and passes going astray. Hot potato stuff. The abuse obviously can't have helped, but it's been this way for a while now.

We were dog:censored: today. Not much a lack of effort, we just looked a dreadful outfit. Desperately poor.

If he doesnt go soon (whether he's pushed or jumps) then we are going down. Selection, tactics all a complete mess.

Ironically before taking the job he was Oldham's best player and I'd like to see him back on the playing staff-somehow that seems very unlikely if he loses the management job.

If he doesnt go soon (whether he's pushed or jumps) then we are going down. Selection, tactics all a complete mess.

Ironically before taking the job he was Oldham's best player and I'd like to see him back on the playing staff-somehow that seems very unlikely if he loses the management job.

In what way was he our best player. Good 5 minutes against Borough. That's it. Fat, lazy and unfit

Based on his gmr interview Dunn seems to have lost it. Claiming players are hiding/depending on others confirms division and total unrest in the camp and he seems unwilling to take any responsibility for it. His constant remark of "a need of change in personell" are the words of a player not a manager.

He sounded like he was on the edge

More chance of getting Brian Clough.

Why?

Wages? Probably - anyone who wants above minimum wage has no chance, which speaks volumes about our board's ambitions for the club.

Because he'll be expecting a better offer? Unlikely after his last two jobs..

The reality is we need a full clear out in January...too many players who clearly don't have their hearts in it here that need to go. With fans anger that division between players and fans is only gonna get worse.

I would only be arsed to keep:

Philliskirk ( strikes me as a true professional and I think would flourish in a better minded team)

Kelly (obvs)

Cassidy (Hasn't had a fair chance yet)

Yeates (seems to graft and try when the rest aren't)

Wellens (I think his experience would be invaluable)

The rest could do one...the question reg Dunn is would we trust him to perform that clear out? The answer is probably not!

Dunn constantly speaking out about 'certain players' hiding and whilst true it is not going to help coming out in public about it he is polarising the team and they aren't going to play for him. Those players will know who he is referring to so why the hell is he still playing them? Bring in bloody youths if you know a certain individuals heart isn't in it!

They aren't playing for the club or Dunn...fans anger (which I don't disagree with) will disengage them further.

Dunns constant dismissal that they aren't good enough is doing it internally.

There's a lot of bad throughout the whole club which needs one big refresh IMO

Based on his gmr interview Dunn seems to have lost it. Claiming players are hiding/depending on others confirms division and total unrest in the camp and he seems unwilling to take any responsibility for it. His constant remark of "a need of change in personell" are the words of a player not a manager.

He sounded like he was on the edge[/quote

It's up to him to lift the players .. there's only one way this is going if he keeps slating them...

How the hell has it got this bad when everybody suggested that with a few key additions we could challenge for the playoffs.

Are the players really that bad or are they not playing for Dunn....which is it?

The key additions never came and we've had no form out of last seasons big hitters.

'The players aren't playing for Dunn' is total garbage. It shouldn't matter if they want his babies or think he's the devil incarnate, they're meant to be professionals and should be putting it in regardless of who the manager is. If they aren't then come January they can look do one and give it 100% for their new club, providing they like the manager obviously.